Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thainethenoob View Post
    Hi please help, My storm8id is Thainethenoob and my restaurant- is in danger, for i did (could not) not check for 3days. it keeps on saying there's internet issue when there's not. Please help me, i understand what you wrote but i can't even open on my restaurant story app to see my restaurant so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have you tried to remove the app from background tasks? Have you tried to restart the device?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    Hi I have 2 phones, can I have the same account on both phones or will it erase if I transfer it to my other phone??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stacy_lou View Post
    Hi I have 2 phones, can I have the same account on both phones or will it erase if I transfer it to my other phone??
    can't have the same account on 2 devices. one ID per device.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Fashion Designer
    What is the process if you cannot/didn't set a password on your old device? Follow the level 2 + contact approach?

Quote Originally Posted by Thainethenoob View Post
    Hi please help, My storm8id is Thainethenoob and my restaurant- is in danger, for i did (could not) not check for 3days. it keeps on saying there's internet issue when there's not. Please help me, i understand what you wrote but i can't even open on my restaurant story app to see my restaurant so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    What is the process if you cannot/didn't set a password on your old device? Follow the level 2 + contact approach?
    Both of you will need to email us at support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

Farm Supplier
    I just send my id to teamlava email..n what should i do after that?

Farm Supplier
    I want bk my fashion story in new device ...arghhhhh...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by angel240309 View Post
    I just send my id to teamlava email..n what should i do after that?
    Quote Originally Posted by angel240309 View Post
    I want bk my fashion story in new device ...arghhhhh...
    You will need to wait for a support agent to respond to your email.
    It can take 3-5 business days.
    Make sure you watch you email and respond back to any questions they may ask.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Can u help to delete the account of new device? Because i did not see the method before i transfer the account.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chloefung View Post
    Can u help to delete the account of new device? Because i did not see the method before i transfer the account.
    If you have an extra device, you use that to transfer the new account to it. Then transfer the ID you want, to the new device.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast