Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Can somebody please help???? Transfer did not work (UDID method/Storm8 method ), and i'm waiting for support since THREE weeks (ticket still open, request still awaiting assignment to a help desk operator)....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysundance View Post
    Can somebody please help???? Transfer did not work (UDID method/Storm8 method ), and i'm waiting for support since THREE weeks (ticket still open, request still awaiting assignment to a help desk operator)....
    Send a PM to ponyroar with your support ticket number.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Tysm it worker after 9 days of workimg out how it works

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Send a PM to ponyroar with your support ticket number.
    Storm8 IDs for the account(s) you need help with are very helpful as well.

I have tried to email support but I keep getting an automated email either giving the same instructions over again or stating that you observe the New Year holiday and are closed. What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Storm8 IDs for the account(s) you need help with are very helpful as well.
    Thanks! Sent you PM with Ticket number and my ID.
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a new android and lost all games. I tried downloading the same app for my restaurant story and it asked me to start all over. I was at level 99. I don't want to start from the beginning. Wasted time and money to get where I got. How can I fix? Do I have to play till I reach level 2?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by max12add View Post
    I got a new android and lost all games. I tried downloading the same app for my restaurant story and it asked me to start all over. I was at level 99. I don't want to start from the beginning. Wasted time and money to get where I got. How can I fix? Do I have to play till I reach level 2?
    Play to level 2 in a storm8 app, see instructions here https://bit.ly/TTqb78
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Thanks to support all my TL Games now transferred!!!! I'm SO HAPPY!!!!

Hi please help, My storm8id is Thainethenoob and my restaurant- is in danger, for i did (could not) not check for 3days. it keeps on saying there's internet issue when there's not. Please help me, i understand what you wrote but i can't even open on my restaurant story app to see my restaurant so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast