Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by noemi_1961 View Post
    Hi Im playing restaurant story. I updated my iPad to ios 7 and unfortunately I pressed on something wrong my restaurant went back to zero. I tried to log in my old storm id through menu ---social ---invite --- account settings --- which is noemi1961 but I forgot password and email ad so I was not successful. Is there any chance of retrieving my former account? I'm still playing with a new storm (now with underscore noemi_1961) id but I started again from zero. I wish there's any hope because I miss neighbors from my former account noemi 1961 and my old storm id is already at level 99, spent a lot of times and gems too also in that former account. Thanks a lot. Any help appreciated.
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

How to transfer a accout from ios to a android???

Host(ess)
    Can this be the way too for dragon story? Cause i dont see any tab that would allow me to transfer my dragon story to my new device...

Host(ess)
    My daughter plays her dragon story on my ipad, but now that she have her own ipad mini, i am hoping that we can transfer her dragon story game to her ipad mini...please i want to know how to do this...cause there seem to be no transfer button for dragon story....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keiramomsy View Post
    My daughter plays her dragon story on my ipad, but now that she have her own ipad mini, i am hoping that we can transfer her dragon story game to her ipad mini...please i want to know how to do this...cause there seem to be no transfer button for dragon story....
    Its only available in Restaurant Story (for now)...
    Once you transfer in restaurant, the dragon story progress will also transfer.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

rebooted my computer and lost alot of games

I rebooted my computer. And lost my family of dragons. Nothing is helping. Me to find my little guys. I. D. Lauramichelee

New Resident
    Hi. I currently play Farm Story 2, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story on an iPad ( a VERY old iPad). I may be getting a new device for Christmas. If I get one that is an Android system is it still possible to transfer everything?

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lauramichelee View Post
    I rebooted my computer. And lost my family of dragons. Nothing is helping. Me to find my little guys. I. D. Lauramichelee
    You can download restaurant story and follow the steps in this thread to log into your account

Quote Originally Posted by songataho View Post
    Hi. I currently play Farm Story 2, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story on an iPad ( a VERY old iPad). I may be getting a new device for Christmas. If I get one that is an Android system is it still possible to transfer everything?

Thanks!
    You'll be able to transfer your account but you won't be able to play farm 2 as it is not available on android.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by keiramomsy View Post
    Note: You can transfer the dragon game to the iPad mini, but keep in mind, that if you are playing any of the other games on your iPad they will also transfer over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I got a samsung galaxy tab 2 it updating n now I cant add my games back why