Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    Hi,

I tried to transfer my BS from iphone to ipad but couldn't find the place where to create a password in the game. The instructions said to go to settings when in fact the password change is in the FAQ.

Since I could not find where to set a password, I went ahead and requested the transfer on the site anyway like you explain.

But now my ipad has the BS level 0 and all my team lava games on my iphone are telling me that they are not connected to the internet (when in fact my wifi is working perfectly well).

Can you help me at leadt restore my game on my iphone? Or (ideally) transfer my game to the ipad?

Thanks!
    I know you're already passed this part, but when they say "go to settings" they mean in the Storm 8 game you chose, not the TL game you're trying to transfer. In a Storm 8 game, the settings button looks like a Cog Wheel. I transferred without an issue via World War from my old Android phone to my new iPhone 5 on XMAS day and it only took 3 minutes.

I'm not sure if it will still work for you or not, but you can try doing the transfer again with the steps in Post 1 by using World War Storm 8 game.

I have loaded reloaded did the transfer via udid it said successful and now can play on old iPad or new iPad. On all the games I have loaded there isn't anything for transferring. I wish they would get this fixed.

i am also having problems i got a new laptop and them to trying to play my restaurant farm and bakery can't get any of to upload. any help would be so appreceited.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shannaodom View Post
    i am also having problems i got a new laptop and them to trying to play my restaurant farm and bakery can't get any of to upload. any help would be so appreceited.
    These games don't work on computers.

I am having the same issue. I did the transfer request using my udid.... And now all my games are saying they can't see the Internet. I am beginning to figure... Is this part of the transfer process? I tried to download ninja live & world war, both on the old device & new device it says it can't even do this... And I never played either game on either device. I can play games that are not Storm8, so I know it's not the Internet. Does the transfer just take awhile??

Thanks for your help,
    Leslie

New Resident
    I love you!!! I've been carrying two phones with me for the last two weeks, one to play all my games and the other to text and call. In a matter of seconds my new device has ALL my games with current levels.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    If your transfer wasn't successful, don't worry. You can just email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Due to the holidays, there is a higher than average volume of transfer requests so please be patient while our Support agents get to your ticket. ^_^

To expedite the process:
    1. Make sure you give the Support Agent all of the information they request.
    2. Use Reply to reply directly to your ticket. Creating new tickets can cause delays.

If you have any further questions, let us know.
    I am awaiting a response on this as well

����Ƭя?*⻏ḽʊ✺����

Just got a new device and had difficulties transferring my games, which frustrated me!

First, i emailed support@teamlava.com to create a help ticket. I got a reply within a couple of hours and within 24 hours, my games were transferred to my new device.

[removed support email]
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-30-12 at 04:40 PM. Reason: removed support email

Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    I did the transfer via UDID on team lava's page designed for that purpose. No result,

I made that UDID request about 8hours ago and it said that it was successful but in fact my game has not transferred and the original is no longer accessible on iphone.
    Grr.

So I've written to Team lava support by email and gotten an automated out of office.
    Of course I've tried rebooting iphone and ipad, deleted and re-installed BS on both applications.

I'm stuck

Help!
    I'm having the same problem right now only all my passwords are the same and it said my transfer worked but I didn't I don't have any of my progress on my new iPod touch and I have 2 accounts and I don't know how can someone help please

I have been waiting on them for now 3 day to transfer my games I emailed both teamlava and storm (

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast