Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.
    You can also try to transfer yourself by using a storm 8 game.

Transfer Thread
    Yay it worked! Thanks kooky, I really appreciate your help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Yay it worked! Thanks kooky, I really appreciate your help.
    Oh good! Enjoy that new tablet!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

hi I just gotten Samsung note 3 and would like to transfer farm story 2 to it, but seems cannot find farm story 2 to even download. is it available in android? I use iphone before to play. am not sure how to transfer the device

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dolly8855 View Post
    hi I just gotten Samsung note 3 and would like to transfer farm story 2 to it, but seems cannot find farm story 2 to even download. is it available in android? I use iphone before to play. am not sure how to transfer the device
    Farm Story 2 is currently only available for iOS. If you still have your iPhone, you can continue to play on it (wifi only - making it similar to an iPod Touch). If you play any other games, you could transfer to your new phone, but you will lose any iOS only games until they become available for Android.

Transfer steps:

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature

PS - congrats on the new phone! Did you get the watch also?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

My wife playing with iPhone4, but yesterday she updated to ios7.0.3, all data has gone!!
    How can we recovery her account? She doesn't want to start it all over after reach level108 so far.

I sent e-mail to support@storm8.com and received ticket#[] I also sent pm to community manager PonyRoar and waiting for reply.
    Does she have to create new ID and password for temporary before you transfer account?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-09-13 at 07:52 PM. Reason: removed ticket number-privacy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by golfgolfbunny View Post
    My wife playing with iPhone4, but yesterday she updated to ios7.0.3, all data has gone!!
    How can we recovery her account? She doesn't want to start it all over after reach level108 so far.

I sent e-mail to support@storm8.com and received ticket#[] I also sent pm to community manager PonyRoar and waiting for reply.
    Does she have to create new ID and password for temporary before you transfer account?
    If you have support do the transfer, then go ahead and set up a temp storm ID on the new device, then respond back to your automatic ticket and
    tell your current storm ID and the temp ID.

First of all have her try redownloading the games from the app store.
    If they have started over on level 1 then she can wait for support .

If she had set up a password for her storm ID she can try getting her games back.

see post 1

[iOS] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you have support do the transfer, then go ahead and set up a temp storm ID on the new device, then respond back to your automatic ticket and
    tell your current storm ID and the temp ID.

First of all have her try redownloading the games from the app store.
    If they have started over on level 1 then she can wait for support .

If she had set up a password for her storm ID she can try getting her games back.

see post 1

[iOS] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games)
    Now I have created new account for temporary and sent detail back to support@storm.com by same ticket number. Hope that account will be recovered instantly...

Now I have created new account for temporary and sent detail back to support@storm.com by same ticket number. Hope that account will be recovered instantly...
    Still waiting for account recovery
    or should I send e-mail to support@team lava.com or send PM to moderator directly?

The Honorable Panda
    Still waiting for account recovery
    or should I send e-mail to support@team lava.com or send PM to moderator directly?
    It can take 3-5 business days before a support agent can respond to your ticket. They have limited support over the weekends and US holidays(today is a US holiday- Veterans Day)

Hi Im playing restaurant story. I updated my iPad to ios 7 and unfortunately I pressed on something wrong my restaurant went back to zero. I tried to log in my old storm id through menu ---social ---invite --- account settings --- which is noemi1961 but I forgot password and email ad so I was not successful. Is there any chance of retrieving my former account? I'm still playing with a new storm (now with underscore noemi_1961) id but I started again from zero. I wish there's any hope because I miss neighbors from my former account noemi 1961 and my old storm id is already at level 99, spent a lot of times and gems too also in that former account. Thanks a lot. Any help appreciated.