Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

also, should I set up my next device and start a new game before I can switch?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dazetrica1 View Post
    also, should I set up my next device and start a new game before I can switch?
    I don't recommend starting a new game with a new ID, please refer to this thread for further guidance

https://bit.ly/11WI4Zs
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Obviously I have a Storm8 ID. I can't find an option to sign in to Farm Story 2. I want to transfer from my 4th gen iPod to my new iPhone 5S. Let me know if I'm just missing something. And I'm sorry if I missed another post somewhere on the forum about this. I couldn't find anyone else experiencing this problem.

I have sent a request in to transfer my games from my old phone to my new one and got a reply asking for names, games, neighbours etc etc. I relied and gave all the info as requested and then got a reply asking for it again. I have given the info 3 times now and still a week later my games haven't been transferred. Getting really frustrated now.

Hi everybody
    this is my bad experience, i've upgraded my ios in ipad2 from 6 to 7.0.3 and all my dragon story progress (level 74 and more than 9 millions coins) are disappeared !!!
    i've tried to contatc team lava and i received a ticket number, now i'm waiting ...
    if someone can help me, this will be very much apreciated !!!
    Have a nice day
    Luigi

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiCorso2013 View Post
    Hi everybody
    this is my bad experience, i've upgraded my ios in ipad2 from 6 to 7.0.3 and all my dragon story progress (level 74 and more than 9 millions coins) are disappeared !!!
    i've tried to contatc team lava and i received a ticket number, now i'm waiting ...
    if someone can help me, this will be very much apreciated !!!
    Have a nice day
    Luigi
    Quote Originally Posted by katemeister View Post
    Obviously I have a Storm8 ID. I can't find an option to sign in to Farm Story 2. I want to transfer from my 4th gen iPod to my new iPhone 5S. Let me know if I'm just missing something. And I'm sorry if I missed another post somewhere on the forum about this. I couldn't find anyone else experiencing this problem.

If you have already set up a password for you storm ID you can pull your storm ID and games back by

[iOS] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-25-13 at 04:59 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by katemeister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemmurphy7 View Post
    I have sent a request in to transfer my games from my old phone to my new one and got a reply asking for names, games, neighbours etc etc. I relied and gave all the info as requested and then got a reply asking for it again. I have given the info 3 times now and still a week later my games haven't been transferred. Getting really frustrated now.
    If you have IOS devices try the link posted in the previous post.
    If on android/kindle fire reply back to your support ticket to check on the status of your request.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you have already set up a password for you storm ID you can pull your storm ID and games back by

[iOS] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games)
    yes, i have setup a new psw in my new id, for further clarity, the same for login into this forum
    can i follow the proceedings you linked?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiCorso2013 View Post
    yes, i have setup a new psw in my new id, for further clarity, the same for login into this forum
    can i follow the proceedings you linked?
    If you storm ID is the same as your forum member name, then you can use your forum password for the link I provided.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you storm ID is the same as your forum member name, then you can use your forum password for the link I provided.
    First of all ty for your reply

Anyway this id (LuigiCorso2013) is NEW but i need to recover my old dragon story id (Luigino2013).
    And in the 3d linked, if i dont have bad understand, i would set up the new id for sincronize all storm8 app.
    When i created my old id, one year ago, wasnt impossible setup password.

My little son is so sad without his dragons