Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by g_trejo View Post
    My storm id was gtrejo2
    Did you happen to set a password for the ID you want transferred?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    You know I've contact support team it takes them for ever I'm still waiting and on top of that when you click the dang ticket number it tells you that u have no access or it's been closed so u have to send all the info they want by contacting them again and guess what I'm still wait this is rediculous

Farm Supplier
    I'm in quite a mess here: I have the account (the one I'm writing right now) but I don't remember the password
    Also, I don't have an email setted, as it wasn't requested the moment I setup the account, so now I can't recover the password via email (in order to seup the email I must know the passord) (
    How do I recover this account if all the options to recover the pass are blocked?
    I should mention I want to transfer my account to a new ipad... what can I do? I already emailed to support.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by crusader7 View Post
    I'm in quite a mess here: I have the account (the one I'm writing right now) but I don't remember the password
    Also, I don't have an email setted, as it wasn't requested the moment I setup the account, so now I can't recover the password via email (in order to seup the email I must know the passord) (
    How do I recover this account if all the options to recover the pass are blocked?
    I should mention I want to transfer my account to a new ipad... what can I do? I already emailed to support.
    If crusader7 is your current storm ID go into one of your games under the help and change your password. This will be your new forum password and the password associated with your storm ID .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If crusader7 is your current storm ID go into one of your games under the help and change your password. This will be your new forum password and the password associated with your storm ID .
    Oh, I forgot to mention: the reason I'm moving to a new device is because my old one crashed, and the new one is the replacement from Apple. So I don't have access to any game

The Honorable Panda
    Oh, I forgot to mention: the reason I'm moving to a new device is because my old one crashed, and the new one is the replacement from Apple. So I don't have access to any game
    Your only option to transfer you games is to send an email to support@teamlava.com .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. I was affraid of that )

As a suggestion, you should consider a welcome message of some sort when a user first sets a password (most probably when first accesses the forum) and point/advise him to add a valid email, as there will be NO WAY he will recover that pass if he forgets it (I should replace 'he' with 'I', right? But I don't think I'm the only crazy one who sets different passes for every forum on the net, and then forgets them right away). I know the mistake is mine entirely: I checked up 'remember me' and then somehow failed to check 'remember password' on my browser, so now I'm relying only on the cookie. The moment it expires, i'll be gone too )

Executive Chef
    Thank you. I was affraid of that )

As a suggestion, you should consider a welcome message of some sort when a user first sets a password (most probably when first accesses the forum) and point/advise him to add a valid email, as there will be NO WAY he will recover that pass if he forgets it (I should replace 'he' with 'I', right? But I don't think I'm the only crazy one who sets different passes for every forum on the net, and then forgets them right away). I know the mistake is mine entirely: I checked up 'remember me' and then somehow failed to check 'remember password' on my browser, so now I'm relying only on the cookie. The moment it expires, i'll be gone too )
    Also since you are logged in to the ID on a PC or device somehow, but you don't know your password. That means your password could be stored in your browser settings, which is recoverable if you're on a PC. Not sure of the process of how to view your saved passwords in browsers on a mobile device as I don't save my passwords within my mobile devices.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Do you have to install your team lava game first on your device or not?

How do you transfer Restaurant and Bakery story? I have a new Kindle HD and I am currently playing on a Kindle Fire. I want to keep all of my levels and friends. Can you please help me with this?