Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

How do I transfer my restaurant story from iPhone to android??

I recently got a new android how do I restore my Restaurant Story this device?

The Honorable Panda
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

hello i ve a lil problem.. bought new phone, and then i gave my old phone to a friend.. what i ve to do to recover my bakery now D: ?

I have never been able to transfer my games as directed above. The best way for me to transfer my games has been to go to the place you download your games... In my case Google Play. At the bottom of the page there is an option to email TeamLava. When you select this option it also offers an action to text them. Be sure when you deactivate your old device that you make note of your current level, your amount of money, and your mount of Gems. When you text them be sure to include all of that information as well as your Storm ID. It doesn't take very long if you do this... Only 5 days the last time. In case of an emergency such as a lost phone or damaged phone...send them as much information as you can as well as your storm ID and your game will be transferred but it may take longer. I have successfully transferred 4 times now.

Be sure and uninstall your game from your old device and follow the instructions I just posted.

oh yeah... I almost forgot. You have to download one of the games on your new device. You will then have a new user ID. you have to be sure and send your new user ID and game name along with the other information for a successful transfer.

I would like some assistance please I tried the storm 8 I'd way by downloading pet live but no luck ...so I ask for support on forum and no reply yet

New Resident
    U managed to get your game transferred? Experiencing the same thing...that I do not have access

want put my restaurant story on a new device a next book from my motorola atrix

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast