Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

New Resident
    i need to transfer my resturant story data to my new mobile i sent 2 messages to storm8 support with my old id and my new one but no replies till now :/ i need any help i dont want to start over again from level 1 .. so wasted of time !

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmuffins View Post
    I got a email and on the account king of muffins I have [] ( dragon story ) I would like for it to be transferred to dragon8465 where I have 4374 coins 11 gold and 202 food
    Quote Originally Posted by vistrain View Post
    Hi! I need change my "Bakery story" game intalled on my old device Android version 2.2.3. level 63 to my new device SAMSUNG-1497 ? SAMSUNG SGH-1747 Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by yokacafe View Post
    i need to transfer my resturant story data to my new mobile i sent 2 messages to storm8 support with my old id and my new one but no replies till now :/ i need any help i dont want to start over again from level 1 .. so wasted of time !
    If you have gotten a response back from support and an agent is asking for your game information, you will need to reply back to your email and provide this information.

If you have not contacted support yet and you need to transfer your games, You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi all, just joined storm8.com, hope to meet more friends around the world here.

Farm Supplier
    I've tried moving my games myself it didn't work and now support keeps says its resolved and its not, ID I'm trying to restore kazkgb temp ID kaz_kgb please help

New Resident
    I have been trying to get my games back for over a week. Teamlava employee has had me jumping through hoops digging up old receipts and all this and that. They transferred my games in the past but this time that are acting like it's a bank account HELLO IT'S GAMES!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    I've tried moving my games myself it didn't work and now support keeps says its resolved and its not, ID I'm trying to restore kazkgb temp ID kaz_kgb please help
    - since you have created a new ID on the device, you'll have to solve your transfer with storm8. You can't transfer yourself because a new ID was created.

---------
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney1960 View Post
    I have been trying to get my games back for over a week. Teamlava employee has had me jumping through hoops digging up old receipts and all this and that. They transferred my games in the past but this time that are acting like it's a bank account HELLO IT'S GAMES!!!!!
    Have u created a new ID on the device? if not, use this method https://bit.ly/11WI4Zs
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    So it's ok to download my TL games on new device,as long as I don't open them until after I do the transfer through Racing live?

Executive Chef
    Can someone please respond,just want to have all the right info I need,thanks(dont have the iPad I want yet...but should get one soon

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    So it's ok to download my TL games on new device,as long as I don't open them until after I do the transfer through Racing live?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Can someone please respond,just want to have all the right info I need,thanks(dont have the iPad I want yet...but should get one soon
    You can download the game to your new ipad, just do not set up a new storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can download the game to your new ipad, just do not set up a new storm ID.
    Thanks Kooky-just wanted to have all the facts straight!(off to con hubby into iPad now)

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast