Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
Hi,

I tried to transfer my BS from iphone to ipad but couldn't find the place where to create a password in the game. The instructions said to go to settings when in fact the password change is in the FAQ.

Since I could not find where to set a password, I went ahead and requested the transfer on the site anyway like you explain.

But now my ipad has the BS level 0 and all my team lava games on my iphone are telling me that they are not connected to the internet (when in fact my wifi is working perfectly well).

Can you help me at leadt restore my game on my iphone? Or (ideally) transfer my game to the ipad?

Thanks!
I know you're already passed this part, but when they say "go to settings" they mean in the Storm 8 game you chose, not the TL game you're trying to transfer. In a Storm 8 game, the settings button looks like a Cog Wheel. I transferred without an issue via World War from my old Android phone to my new iPhone 5 on XMAS day and it only took 3 minutes.

I'm not sure if it will still work for you or not, but you can try doing the transfer again with the steps in Post 1 by using World War Storm 8 game.