Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will need to wait for a support agent to respond to your email.
    It can take 3-5 business days.
    Make sure you watch you email and respond back to any questions they may ask.
    Thanks ^^

New Resident
    Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).

What about Restaurant Story and Bakery Story?

What is the process for those games?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clusardo3 View Post
    Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).

What about Restaurant Story and Bakery Story?

What is the process for those games?

Thanks
    Try the Storm8 app transfer method: https://bit.ly/TTqb78. Transfers all existing TeamLava games.
    Since you are on the forums, you have a password and you have the option to start from the second 'phase' on your new device. don't need UDID
    Please read transfer notes before starting
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    Thank you very much!! That worked. I had been holding off buying a phone because I didn't think it would work, but it did.
    Thanks again

New Resident
    I am looking for this cog wheel like on my iPhone 3GS and to my new device iPad mini on dragon story setting but I coundn't find it. Pls. Help I wanted to transfer my dragon story to my new device which is the iPad mini. I tried transferring using the UDID and emailed the support teamlava but still nothing happens,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnrba11 View Post
    I am looking for this cog wheel like on my iPhone 3GS and to my new device iPad mini on dragon story setting but I coundn't find it. Pls. Help I wanted to transfer my dragon story to my new device which is the iPad mini. I tried transferring using the UDID and emailed the support teamlava but still nothing happens,
    The settings icon (cog/gear) is in a storm8 app not in a teamlava app.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

only thing that upsets me is when you send TL a request for a NEW DEVICE they still let all you food rot.
    my device got STOLEN and I'm currently in day 2 wait for my game to transfer to my new device.
    Yet when the transfer is FINALLY COMPLETE~~whenever that may be~~all my food in Bakery and Restaurant will be spoiled which is UNFAIR cause i didnt ask for my device to be stolen!

Host(ess)
    Team lava is getting on my nerves All i want is my old games transfered to ,my new device it takes 2 emails for them to write back and after a week they still havent transfered it they keep emailing me asking me questions i already answered in the original email

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31candlez View Post
    only thing that upsets me is when you send TL a request for a NEW DEVICE they still let all you food rot.
    my device got STOLEN and I'm currently in day 2 wait for my game to transfer to my new device.
    Yet when the transfer is FINALLY COMPLETE~~whenever that may be~~all my food in Bakery and Restaurant will be spoiled which is UNFAIR cause i didnt ask for my device to be stolen!
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy21211 View Post
    Team lava is getting on my nerves All i want is my old games transfered to ,my new device it takes 2 emails for them to write back and after a week they still havent transfered it they keep emailing me asking me questions i already answered in the original email
    Have you guys/gals tried this method? https://bit.ly/TTqb78

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy21211 View Post
    Same here they don't know what they are doing!

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast