Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

The Holidays aren't all about receiving. But who doesn't love getting a shiny, new device? We sure do! Gotta get into your Bakery before that Carrot Cake spoils? You can try transferring your account yourself:

1. Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).
    2. Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device, if you haven't already. (On the old device, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab.)
    3. On your NEW device, log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your data from all Storm8/TeamLava games will have moved to the new device.

We are providing you with these options to expedite this process. However, feel free to email us at support@teamlava.com for further assistance.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-01-13 at 02:13 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi I just got an android on Christmas and transferred my games from my kindle and was able to get the Christmas goals but I had only 5 days (now 3) left in restaurant and bakery story and was wondering if we might get an extension? In fashion story started with 14 days now 12 which is nice :-)

Hi,

I tried to transfer my BS from iphone to ipad but couldn't find the place where to create a password in the game. The instructions said to go to settings when in fact the password change is in the FAQ.

Since I could not find where to set a password, I went ahead and requested the transfer on the site anyway like you explain.

But now my ipad has the BS level 0 and all my team lava games on my iphone are telling me that they are not connected to the internet (when in fact my wifi is working perfectly well).

Can you help me at leadt restore my game on my iphone? Or (ideally) transfer my game to the ipad?

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    I don't have a storm8 game loaded, but in BS you can set your storm8 id and password in the FAQ. If you set a new, different storm8 id and password in your BS game, support will need to do the transfer.

If you haven't created a new storm8 id on your ipad then you need to download a storm8 game (I downloaded Pets Live) and play it to Level 2. Then follow the directions above. Its not obvious where to set the storm8 id - you have to tap the tiny cog wheel near the middle of the screen. Sehana's thread has a little more detail than this thread, if that will help: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-new-device

I tried, I downloaded imobsters, but I can't access it either?!? I get the opening sequence and then an error message.
    All my team lava games are stuck too.

I did the transfer via UDID on team lava's page designed for that purpose. No result,

I made that UDID request about 8hours ago and it said that it was successful but in fact my game has not transferred and the original is no longer accessible on iphone.
    Grr.

So I've written to Team lava support by email and gotten an automated out of office.
    Of course I've tried rebooting iphone and ipad, deleted and re-installed BS on both applications.

I'm stuck

Help!

Grand Emperor
    Yeah, sometimes the TL games don't work on wifi when everything else does.

Try to restart your devices and it might clear up whatever was preventing your devices and the servers from communicating. If that doesn't work, try 3G on your iphone (and iPad if you have it). I am on BS right now so the servers are working for me.

Ps 1: thanks nmishii for trying to help
    Ps2: BS is working fine on the ipad (except for the fact that it's level 0) which goes to show that my wifi works fine and should work for the games on my iphone.

Grand Emperor
    Ignore previous post. I was typing while you responded.

I don't know why your games didn't transfer. I would wait for support to get back to you or for someone else who knows to post.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If your transfer wasn't successful, don't worry. You can just email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Due to the holidays, there is a higher than average volume of transfer requests so please be patient while our Support agents get to your ticket. ^_^

To expedite the process:
    1. Make sure you give the Support Agent all of the information they request.
    2. Use Reply to reply directly to your ticket. Creating new tickets can cause delays.

If you have any further questions, let us know.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast