Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

The Holidays aren't all about receiving. But who doesn't love getting a shiny, new device? We sure do! Gotta get into your Bakery before that Carrot Cake spoils? You can try transferring your account yourself:

1. Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).
    2. Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device, if you haven't already. (On the old device, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab.)
    3. On your NEW device, log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your data from all Storm8/TeamLava games will have moved to the new device.

We are providing you with these options to expedite this process. However, feel free to email us at support@teamlava.com for further assistance.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-01-13 at 02:13 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi I just got an android on Christmas and transferred my games from my kindle and was able to get the Christmas goals but I had only 5 days (now 3) left in restaurant and bakery story and was wondering if we might get an extension? In fashion story started with 14 days now 12 which is nice :-)

Hi,

I tried to transfer my BS from iphone to ipad but couldn't find the place where to create a password in the game. The instructions said to go to settings when in fact the password change is in the FAQ.

Since I could not find where to set a password, I went ahead and requested the transfer on the site anyway like you explain.

But now my ipad has the BS level 0 and all my team lava games on my iphone are telling me that they are not connected to the internet (when in fact my wifi is working perfectly well).

Can you help me at leadt restore my game on my iphone? Or (ideally) transfer my game to the ipad?

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    Hi,

I tried to transfer my BS from iphone to ipad but couldn't find the place where to create a password in the game. The instructions said to go to settings when in fact the password change is in the FAQ.

Since I could not find where to set a password, I went ahead and requested the transfer on the site anyway like you explain.

But now my ipad has the BS level 0 and all my team lava games on my iphone are telling me that they are not connected to the internet (when in fact my wifi is working perfectly well).

Can you help me at leadt restore my game on my iphone? Or (ideally) transfer my game to the ipad?

Thanks!
    I know you're already passed this part, but when they say "go to settings" they mean in the Storm 8 game you chose, not the TL game you're trying to transfer. In a Storm 8 game, the settings button looks like a Cog Wheel. I transferred without an issue via World War from my old Android phone to my new iPhone 5 on XMAS day and it only took 3 minutes.

I'm not sure if it will still work for you or not, but you can try doing the transfer again with the steps in Post 1 by using World War Storm 8 game.

New Resident
    I am looking for this cog wheel like on my iPhone 3GS and to my new device iPad mini on dragon story setting but I coundn't find it. Pls. Help I wanted to transfer my dragon story to my new device which is the iPad mini. I tried transferring using the UDID and emailed the support teamlava but still nothing happens,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnrba11 View Post
    I am looking for this cog wheel like on my iPhone 3GS and to my new device iPad mini on dragon story setting but I coundn't find it. Pls. Help I wanted to transfer my dragon story to my new device which is the iPad mini. I tried transferring using the UDID and emailed the support teamlava but still nothing happens,
    The settings icon (cog/gear) is in a storm8 app not in a teamlava app.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I Don't have permission to access

New Resident
    U managed to get your game transferred? Experiencing the same thing...that I do not have access

New Resident
    Download any Storm8 game, get to lvl 2 & u cn transfer. I managed to get my Bakery and Restaurant stories back using Racing Live...without any help from TL support as my old device is dying & didn't hv time to wait TL support team to reply

Grand Emperor
    I don't have a storm8 game loaded, but in BS you can set your storm8 id and password in the FAQ. If you set a new, different storm8 id and password in your BS game, support will need to do the transfer.

If you haven't created a new storm8 id on your ipad then you need to download a storm8 game (I downloaded Pets Live) and play it to Level 2. Then follow the directions above. Its not obvious where to set the storm8 id - you have to tap the tiny cog wheel near the middle of the screen. Sehana's thread has a little more detail than this thread, if that will help: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-new-device

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast