Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Energy when harvesting?

Rhino Keeper
    The energy gets dropped when harvesting when you first start playing the game too. It stops at some point and then you need to get the third shard to get energy drops again.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my third shard today and finished the quest in a second. I got my second 9 days ago and since then have been preparing materials and money for the third. Right after finishing the quest, I got 4 energy out of 4 crops (wheat). After that, I got 1-2 out of every four collections. So nice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    Got my third shard today and finished the quest in a second. I got my second 9 days ago and since then have been preparing materials and money for the third. Right after finishing the quest, I got 4 energy out of 4 crops (wheat). After that, I got 1-2 out of every four collections. So nice!
    congrats!!
    Isn't the third shard really great?

Rhino Keeper
    Hello what am I missing here... I am on level 26 and I have completed all quests. Playing latest versions. But I don't get these wonderful energy drops. Only ones I get are from castle quest collection and the battles ?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh how embarrassing. Went and checked but I only have one knowledge shard. I do collect each day so guess I just need to be patient. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    yeah i noticed that too but - ive started a game on my ipad and you get energy from farming then too! (without discovering the tablet!) its probably just to help when your starting off

Rhino Keeper
    Yes when am I getting that apple!,,,,,,

Got my third shard yesterday. The energy drops when harvesting are a big help. I'm happy with these shards. They're helpful, even though it can be a long time before they drop. I wish I'd documented the exact date, but i unlocked the tablet around three months, maybe a little longer. When the shards do finally drop, it feels like I won the lottery.

Farm Supplier
    I wish I would get my 3rd shard. I'm on level 29 and am just moments away from reaching 30 (should be sometime today), but I still haven't seen the 3rd shard. I'm hoping I will get it soon!

Farm Supplier
    Woo hoo! I got the 3rd shard!
    Number 4... Come to mama!

Mind you, I'm level 30 and have been for a while... There's not a lot to look forward to when u reach lvl 30, so like someone said in an earlier post 'I feel like I've won the lottery' :-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast