Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problems with the cookbook! (Still)

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Problems with the cookbook! (Still)

Are any other Android users having this problem with the Christmas update? Normally the cookbook is suppose to stay where you left off so you don't have to constantly scroll through to find the recipe each time. But on my phone it only lasts for 2-3 ovens before I have to scroll through all over again. And with 18 ovens that's frustrating!

I know this issue was addressed once before, but I'm wondering if it wasn't addressed for the Christmas edition. Anyone else having this problem? Any way we can get TL to push the fix again?

Thanks!

I'm also having that problem on my iPod. Sometimes I get through all my appliances, and sometimes I don't.

The Honorable Panda
    I will go ahead and report that this is happening again .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by eric_malmquist View Post
    Are any other Android users having this problem with the Christmas update? Normally the cookbook is suppose to stay where you left off so you don't have to constantly scroll through to find the recipe each time. But on my phone it only lasts for 2-3 ovens before I have to scroll through all over again. And with 18 ovens that's frustrating!

I know this issue was addressed once before, but I'm wondering if it wasn't addressed for the Christmas edition. Anyone else having this problem? Any way we can get TL to push the fix again?

Thanks!
    Hope it is fixed soon it is so frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    I'm having the same problem.

Rhino Keeper
    it happens to me if the same appliance isn't right next to it's same kind.
    like if i just made something on the oven & then if the next oven isn't right next to the previous one, then i have to scroll through the recipes again.

so silly.

Executive Chef
    Same problem here from time to time. IOS.

If you switch to a different appliance, your recipe page will be lost. If you want to cook the same recipe on multiple appliances, you should start all of the orders on that particular appliance first, then change to a different one. If anyone still see issues with recipe pages not being saved and they are cooking as described above, please let us know. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_malmquist View Post

Thanks!
    I noticed that Christmas version had that problem too. I went back to playing the Thanksgiving version which does not have it. Can't understand why it was fixed and then reverted back. Shouldn't the Christmas version have built built on the Thanksgiving one and not the earlier regular version? Have the same problem in Fashion Story too. The catalog slides back to the first page after every item ordered. They fixed it in Thanksgiving and then it was broke again in Xmas version. Makes no sense.

Christmas version is definitely still having this issue on IOS. I can't even count the number of times I've accidentally made clicked a 8+ hour recipe verse the 1 or 2 hour I had clicked on the same appliance next to it. Hope it gets fixed soon because it is kind of annoying.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast