Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Your Pigs Oink?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyluvs View Post
    I just noticed it today after collecting from Pigglesworth - haha! It was disconcerting at first but fun! Next animal? Alicorns, manticores and dragons? Please, no peacocks, ok.
    It would be really great to hear a dragon make some noise while collecting from it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out, we'll forward it to our development team
    Besides pigs not making sounds I have noticed another error... my red trillium doesn't make that watering sound while collecting from it. It would be nice to see that fixed too

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug8 View Post
    I only have one pig and he came from Hunting Roaming Bandits. He is a pinkish looking fellow (or lady). He is my only animal that does not make a sound. My sheep baa, my cows moo and my chickens cluck.

I see many neighbors with various types of piggies. Do any of them oink or snuffle or does my poor pig have a speech impediment? He does seem quite happy regardless.

I play all my games with the sound off because I don't want my husband to know how much time I spend with my castle, farm, restaurant and bakery when I am supposed to be working in our book store! Until I read your post I didn't know the animals made noises. I just turned the SFX back on and now I can't stop laughing out loud as the cows moo and the chickens cluck! Good thing we're closed today and no one can hear me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GBeesHive View Post
    I play all my games with the sound off because I don't want my husband to know how much time I spend with my castle, farm, restaurant and bakery when I am supposed to be working in our book store! Until I read your post I didn't know the animals made noises. I just turned the SFX back on and now I can't stop laughing out loud as the cows moo and the chickens cluck! Good thing we're closed today and no one can hear me.

I know! When I first read this thread, I'm like: there's noises? I've never had the sound on so I didn't know. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12