Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with level 108 please

Help with level 108 please

How do get the doom bombs to drop in level 108?

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    This level is not possible to finish. You've been rickrolled by Team Lava!

I finally did this one today! Open the locks on both sides of the triangle before popping the bubble at the top. Then clear the right hand side to open lock at top. You will now see what colours are holding the doom bubbles. Use the last two star bubbles on the left to drop them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by khmgybju View Post
    I finally did this one today! Open the locks on both sides of the triangle before popping the bubble at the top. Then clear the right hand side to open lock at top. You will now see what colours are holding the doom bubbles. Use the last two star bubbles on the left to drop them.
    I thought opening the lock at the top would change colors of the bubbles surrounded by dooms but I have opened the lock a few times and then popped the last 2 star bubbles and the bubbles inside the dooms do nothing..don't change colors..so no way of dropping them.

Rhino Keeper

Team lava?

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    I thought opening the lock at the top would change colors of the bubbles surrounded by dooms but I have opened the lock a few times and then popped the last 2 star bubbles and the bubbles inside the dooms do nothing..don't change colors..so no way of dropping them.
    I have reached this point a few more times and nothing happens once the top lock is unlocked. The bubbles don't change color so popping the stars doesn't help! I think there is a glitch?
    If the bubbles don't have some color stars won't work thus NO way of freeing babies or dropping because surrounded by dooms! Help!

Rhino Keeper
    You have to save two of the star bubbles until AFTER you open the last lock. THEN you can use the star bubbles to eliminate the two colors of the three bubbles holding up the whole ring of doom bubbles.

108 a Rip-off

Level 108: I have spent a fortune on this stupid game and finally got down to the doom bubble and popped all the locks and stars and the doom bubbles won't drop. I even paid extra for rainbow shots and that won't drop them either. What a rip-off!! This level *****s.

Rhino Keeper
    Great to see your name Kristan. I miss the old days. You still there Linc? As usual you are too nice to these people. Come on all of you! THINK! That's what this game challenges you to do. I am on level 808 and have three stars on all but 665 without spending a penny! Good grief! Oh no it's a TeamLava conspiracy.......! Miss you Kristen and Linc.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Bubbleizer! I had a baby a couple months ago, haha, so I haven't had much time for Bubble Mania or the internet or anything... But I'm glad to see you're still here! Hopefully Linc is around too.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Congrats, Kristan!

Yes, I am still around. I still play the new levels, but don't check the forum very often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast