Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I zoomed in my kindle then was able to zoom back out.
    Using both forefingers, place on the screen and bring your fingers together. You should then zoom out.
    Thanks for the reply, kooky panda! I can zoom in and out that way to a point. But when the game starts, I can see about twenty tiles diagonally (on a Kindle Fire HD 8.9" using version 1.0.5.5). Zooming in to the "closest" level shows about nine tiles diagonally, and zooming out after that only shows a maximum of about fourteen tiles. My normal Android phone using DS: Spring zooms in and out without this issue (and automatically zooms out after feeding or expanding).

I can play without zooming out that far, obviously! Just wondering about it because I have read a bunch of Kindle posts in this forum and no one else seems to be mentioning it.

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering if kindle fire users will ever get the pink dragons.....we got the black dragons which is awesome but id like to know what is so difficult about the pink ones that we can't get them to.

Banned
    The problem with Kindle is not solely team lava's fault. Amazon will not let Kindle players use Google, because they want their exclusive app store. It makes everything way more difficult for games to be updated and some, like team lava, may not want to go the extra mile because of the cost, I guess.

Was just wondering WHY

Was just wondering WHY kindle can't have the Cosmic Dragon. We can breed yellow and purple!

Banned
    Same reason why kindle doesn't have the pink dragons, while we have light and fire.

Host(ess)
    Well once again we don't get the new type of dragon and because they raised the prices at the same time, we get lost in the shuffle. So does any one think we will get the PINKS, COSMICS, AND MYTHICS?

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth playing dragon story on kindle.

Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if it's worth playing dragon story on kindle.
    I don't think it is, I don't believe much is going to change. We have had the same version since it was introduced to kindle with the accception of a few updates here and there, that saids a lot to me in its self. I don't think they plan to give us the same functions as other platforms. I'm just looking at the track record.

This is just rediculous

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast