Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jannywanny7 View Post
    Hi..hope it's ok if I ask for help on this thread...I am a Kindle Fire 2nd Generation user, and I have this pesky problem. I am playing Dragon Story, and have tried repeatedly to reply to a message another player posted to my Wall yesterday. Every time I try to send a message, it brings up a pop.up button with the message "game ended". I have tried to reboot, restart after holding "CLOSE" button down 30 seconds, and lastly, I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it again. This is the second time this has happened in the last week,the first time it took 5 days, and it miraculously corrected itself...and I have been able to send messages back and forth to that neighbor just fine since then. I don,'t want to have to wait ,5 days for it to correct itself....I need to send a reply ASAP to this particular player as she has graciously offered her assistance I my never ending quest for the elusive Diamond Dragon!I I have tried 21 different breeding combinations so far to attain this particular Dragon Lady...so I need to make contact with her....her Island name is Ariana but I do not know her Storm I'D code. We have a mutual neighbor, and had read a message I had sent her in which I was venting out of frustration ...and she offered her help, so I don't want her to think I am ignoring her! Please Help!!!! Has a anyone else had this particular bug with their Kindle? Thanks......jannywanny7, which is both my Island name in Dragon Story,as well as my Storm I'D code name.
    Ask the neighbor for their storm ID, then send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know you are having issues when visiting this neighbor.
    If she is the only one you have issues with, there may be an issue with her game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

thanks for pointing this thread out kooky. I did a search and didn't find it so I figured no many kindle discussions going on

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    These goals have now been removed.
    I currently have the goal "dress mother" and be rewarded with food and level points.

I assume I shouldn't do this one or I'll lose 5000 in coins for nothing??

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but do other Kindle users experience this problem? My game starts out at a reasonable zoom level, but after zooming in to feed or expand terrain, I can't get it to zoom back out to the original scale. I've read a post in the feedback forum indicating that some Kindle zoom limitations (like not being able to view the entire map, or areas beyond the edge of the map) were by design, but I'm just trying to get back to the original scale of the screen.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I currently have the goal "dress mother" and be rewarded with food and level points.

I assume I shouldn't do this one or I'll lose 5000 in coins for nothing??
    What else goes with the goal? If is for a specific dragon, I usually do not do the rest of the items in the goal until I get the dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by amywinston13 View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but do other Kindle users experience this problem? My game starts out at a reasonable zoom level, but after zooming in to feed or expand terrain, I can't get it to zoom back out to the original scale. I've read a post in the feedback forum indicating that some Kindle zoom limitations (like not being able to view the entire map, or areas beyond the edge of the map) were by design, but I'm just trying to get back to the original scale of the screen.
    I zoomed in my kindle then was able to zoom back out.
    Using both forefingers, place on the screen and bring your fingers together. You should then zoom out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Kooky, there is no dragon attached to this goal. it's new dawn....spend 5000 coins and buy dragon mother new ceremonial robes and get +250 food and +200 level up points. That's all there is to it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    Sorry counted wrong:

Dragons not available for Kindle -- 19

Album -- Storm, Scarecrow

Crafted -- Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz

Pink -- Virtue, Justice, Flower, Kite, Bubble, Origami, Tiny, Unicorn, Chocolate

Heart -- Left Heart, Right Heart, Passion

Dark/black -- Night
    Well we have night dragon and the hybrids but we don't have the rest .... unless you count being able to buy the craft dragons with gold, which TL does *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I forgot that now we don't have the mythic dragons either

Rhino Keeper
    Kindle is missing 27 dragons or they have to be bought for gold when iOS can get them free:

Album: Lightning, Storm, Scarecrow

Crafted: Pearl, Amethyst, Topaz, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald

Pink: Virtue, Justice, Flower, Kite, Bubble, Origami, Tiny, Unicorn, Chocolate

Heart: Left and Right Heart, Passion

Quests: Samurai, Clockwork

Mythic: Mythic, Helios, Atlas, Medusa

are the times longer on kindle? It doesn't seem right that a dragon that has a top earning potential of 485 coins would take 16 hours to evolve.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast