Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Dragon Sweepstakes! **Winners Announced!**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Its cool that you guys do these contests but I dont think I'll participate. Too small of a chance of winning
    Same here, I agree. I had 71 entries last contest and I really thought I was gonna win Oh well good luck to all!

Executive Chef
    Here comes the fruitfuls.

Executive Chef
    i'm also not gonna participate...

1st reason: too small chance of winning.
    2nd reason: the elf dragon looks... funny.

Rhino Keeper

Like I said, I bred gold x emerald and got 14 hours. Sped it up to see what it was. Elf egg. Probably too early to enter me in the contest, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post
    Same here, I agree. I had 71 entries last contest and I really thought I was gonna win Oh well good luck to all!
    Idea isn't to try and win. Just try and breed and don't use gold to speed after you get 1 to get another. Personally knowing i'll need scrolls later this is a good dragon to breed for that, so i'll keep the combo going. However after i get the 1 for my album i won't use gold anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I love that egg.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Idea isn't to try and win. Just try and breed and don't use gold to speed after you get 1 to get another. Personally knowing i'll need scrolls later this is a good dragon to breed for that, so i'll keep the combo going. However after i get the 1 for my album i won't use gold anymore.
    same here but I'm taking my time. I was breeding for scrolls anyway so I'll just ease this one along

Executive Chef
    If you breed a snowman or elf an then raise it to epic you have about 1/3000 chance of winning. Not complaining just stating the odds

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    If you breed a snowman or elf an then raise it to epic you have about 1/3000 chance of winning. Not complaining just stating the odds
    I thought Dragon Story had a few more active players than that... But yes, your odds of winning are slim. Just have fun, breed what you can, and hope for a Yule Tide statistical anomaly... Er, miracle.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think it's something I would be bothered to do, like people say, chances are slim, but I'm interested to know, how do you enter? When its epic form how does it get entered into the competition automatically?.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast