Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Dragon Sweepstakes! **Winners Announced!**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by margaritaville99 View Post
    Well for the sweepstakes, in order to get an entry you have to hatch a Snowman or buy one (which is not fair) for those of us who are absolutely unable to get even 1! It was a waste of my time with all this daily trying and not even 1 entry. I have tried so many times and disappointed that I do not even want one now. I couldn't get but the Pumpkin Dragon during Halloween and Turkey for Thanksgiving. Then couldn't afford to get him to level 10, and still can't. So I give up. I know how the players on the android are feeling, how frustrating!
    It's not just android. I'm on iOS and gave up last week with trying to feed my elf. Over 15,000 servings of food to to from level 9 to 10 is over the top. I'd rather use that to get my other dragons to a breeding able level 4.

The snow dragon can go melt back to the North Pole. He makes me sick.

I'm confused... Did the sweepstakes end about 10 hours ago?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillaheaven View Post
    I'm confused... Did the sweepstakes end about 10 hours ago?
    Yes it does. Now some people is waiting for the result

New Resident
    I had 11 entries and worked hard on them obviously but apparently was not one of the winners

New Resident
    Hi all, I got both Elf and Snowman and both of them having been evolved to epic. I tried numerous times to breed them then got them. I have no idea on whether or not I have a chance to get the coins.

New Resident
    Wow that is a lot of food! I managed to get my snowman to 8 and elf to 10 but couldn't get enough food in time to get my snowman to 10

Quote Originally Posted by jilbanana View Post
    Hi all, I got both Elf and Snowman and both of them having been evolved to epic. I tried numerous times to breed them then got them. I have no idea on whether or not I have a chance to get the coins.
    You do have a chance. I'm almost the same as you, I had a Snowman which I evolved to epic and then I got an Elf and evolved it to epic. [it did take a ton of food. I harvested Upgrapes all day yesterday] Since I got my Snowman before the contest started, I only have 21 tickets, but you have 22. I found a sweepstake chance calculator on the net, and I have 1 chance in 1660 of winning. That's 0.06%. You probably have a bit more. Maybe 0.07%?

Either way, 0.06% is such a tiny number O.o

Farm Supplier
    my snowman got to epic b4 the contest started arghhh but I did managed to get 4 elves to epic after that.... yet I have a feeling I dont stand a chance....

4 elves?! Wow, how'd you manage to breed so many? O.o

New Resident
    Thx for vanillaheaven's sincerely comment. Despite that there would be no change to get the coins but I am very happy to get those elf and snowman without paying the real monies ^_^ Hope u share with my view.