Thread: Dragon story: Trading

New Resident

Dragon story: Trading

I wonder once I trade my dragon will it affect my task (the number of dragons in the task), for instance I have 5 dragons in the habit and when I trade 1 that means that I have 4 left and will it affect hte total dragons in the task?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lema2011 View Post
    I wonder once I trade my dragon will it affect my task (the number of dragons in the task), for instance I have 5 dragons in the habit and when I trade 1 that means that I have 4 left and will it affect hte total dragons in the task?
    If you are trying to have ten dragons to complete the goals for the boosts, you only need ten of each. You can trade the duplicates. Same goes for the album, you only "need" one of each.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lema2011 View Post
    Yes it will. Complete the goal first, then trade. i.e. going for three genies....let's say your goals says 2/3....well if you trade one, the goal will read 1/3 and you will have to breed another 2. so keep your dragons that you are trying to earn a goal with, finish the goal then trade. I do not know if it will efftect the dawn tree goals of 10 epics however.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yes it will. Complete the goal first, then trade. i.e. going for three genies....let's say your goals says 2/3....well if you trade one, the goal will read 1/3 and you will have to breed another 2. so keep your dragons that you are trying to earn a goal with, finish the goal then trade. I do not know if it will efftect the dawn tree goals of 10 epics however.
    True unfortunate story!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    True unfortunate story!
    Yeah. Unfortunately you are the reason I know this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yeah. Unfortunately you are the reason I know this.
    lol, at least the silly thing is only 8 hours. i will never make that mistake again tho!!