Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Stockpile Contest

Rhino Keeper
    Happy New Year!

New Resident
    Today it's a lazy day, when I catch up on sleep, so not much baking will go on. I am starting to be concerned with ending up last again....that would be a drag....but, so much to do, so little time! I agree with blurbie that life gets in the way of play sometimes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by alya1001 View Post
    Today it's a lazy day, when I catch up on sleep, so not much baking will go on. I am starting to be concerned with ending up last again....that would be a drag....but, so much to do, so little time! I agree with blurbie that life gets in the way of play sometimes!
    Keeping in mind I can only get 28 before I max. Throw in the fact that I've spent a fair part of the last couple of days sleeping and that I'm back at work today . . . I'd say that there's a fair chance I could be last. Ca la vie

Rhino Keeper
    I had no flour and scrambled to grow wheat first. I think you might do better than I am doing, Alya! Definitely won't have made 28 breads.

Rhino Keeper
    Time is up!
    Let's see how we all did!

Rhino Keeper
    I started with 0 bread, 16 flour, and 99 wheat.

I finished with 20 bread, 1 flour, and 75 wheat.

Nightclub Owner
    I finished with 89 bread, 15 flour and 98 wheat. I think I started at 71 bread, 2 flour and about 30 wheat (mainly paid attention to my bread). Two more bread in the kitchen but as they've got an hour to go they're too late

Rhino Keeper
    This isn't letting me reply.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm back down to 16 bread, I actually made more (also have two loafs in the oven) but I had to make some breaded fish to reduce fish/ carrots stock (maxed out on hearty stew and carrots, had to churn out a few hearty feasts.)

I know I started the contest and everything, but I think I might have to take a break from it. Having goals to focus on is great but it also forces me to max out on other resources and I have to prioritize to work on reducing those while still staying in the game.

If this game continues I think I will probably play once a week and really give it my best, but in the mean time I need to make more sensible stock-management decision.

And they axed the tavern wheat request ;_; Think too many contestants are "taking advantage" of the system and caused a wheat shortage in the market? Oh, wait ...

Rhino Keeper
    Oh! There!

YES bread in the oven counts.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast