Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long awaited up date

Rhino Keeper

Long awaited up date

Does anybody have any idea when we can expect our next update? Anyone who has been playing for more than a couple of months will now be maxed on most resources so TeamLava...anyone! Can you give us an idea at least please.

Executive Chef
    Today its been precisely 1 month since the last update. At least tell us the date , please. Im being impatient right now ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Today its been precisely 1 month since the last update. At least tell us the date , please. Im being impatient right now ....
    wow one month and still no golden apple for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by sluppies View Post
    Does anybody have any idea when we can expect our next update? Anyone who has been playing for more than a couple of months will now be maxed on most resources so TeamLava...anyone! Can you give us an idea at least please.

yes very interested in when some new goals and expansions are coming. thanks!

Executive Chef

Red face

I bet they are waiting until the last of us gets the golden apple
    I am starting to think I'll get as a Christmas gift. And in my country, gifts are given the 6th of January!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I bet they are waiting until the last of us gets the golden apple
    I am starting to think I'll get as a Christmas gift. And in my country, gifts are given the 6th of January!!!!

I have gotten two after getting Pigglesworth, and now have 2 golden eggs and 6 golden nuggets! Would trade them for some shards... Guess we all have different back luck... Maybe with the next update we can use the golden apple to plant a special tree that gives us gems.

Farm Supplier
    Even if there is no goal update I would like to at least see some new decorations. I know this game does not promise FREE WEEKLY UPDATES like the others do, but still some new plant life or buildings would be nice and they could always be tied into goals later.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes decorations would be good....in fact anything at all new would do. Have so many coins and nothing to spend them on. Pointless buying anything at the moment as maxed out on most materials etc so all I get is coins and xp's and seeing as I'm at level 30 neither the coins or the xp's are any good to me. Come on TeamLava give us something new to do!

Things to do while waiting for updates! .. 1. replace non essential buildings (huts and towers) with theatres..(I have almost 5,000 royal points). 2. expand to every possible square on the map... 3. max out rare items like jewels, glimmer dust, truffles etc.... 4. Build a nice stockpile of royal blocks and beams, Earth wisps and wisp lanterns. ... But ... New quests would be better........

New Resident
    Waiting, waiting, waiting lol. I love Castle Story with a passion but I am getting a tad BORED!!! I can wait and I am stockpiling but what about those who can't wait, I reckon people will start losing interest very soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast