Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Island - Mount Magma levels 67 - 72

Fashion Designer

New Island - Mount Magma levels 67 - 72

wow just started and already stuck on level 68! feels crazy hard!! i think my fingers and mind don't move fast enough

Haha! I hear ya. It has been cold where I live and cold fingers make Jewel Mania extra hard! :P
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Farm Supplier
    How did you finish 67? Im stuck there and seems impossible....hate the time wired bomb.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ngamp View Post
    How did you finish 67? Im stuck there and seems impossible....hate the time wired bomb.
    Ugh I'm stuck there too

Farm Supplier
    Yay~~ I'm now on on 68 and you were right. 68 is crazy hard....come on!!! Why are the doom bubbles boxed?

Rhino Keeper
    I hate that when some of them drop in you don't have very long before they explode.
    68 is crazy hard >_<

Fashion Designer
    i've managed to make it all the way to level 72 which is pretty hard because you have to break 20 meters down in a certain time limit, but there are so many doom jewels to worry about, so you can't really focus on breaking the blocks.

the only way i got past all these levels was just getting lucky with the placement of the jewels. the key for me in level 68 was getting lucky and having NO matches, so the whole thing reconfigures and the doom jewels get placed out of the bottom corners, so i can more easily get rid of them. gotta just move as fast as possible to score lots of points. bc i was able to get them out of the boxes a few different times but didn't score enough points >.<

also in level 68, pay attention to the doom jewels that randomly drop in because they have a shorter time limit than the ones that are incased in the bottom corners.

Farm Supplier
    Level 70 is ****ing me!!! >_<'

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ngamp View Post
    Yay~~ I'm now on on 68 and you were right. 68 is crazy hard....come on!!! Why are the doom bubbles boxed?
    Me too on lvl 68

Fashion Designer
    omg level 72 makes me want to throw my phone! i've gotten 17/20 meters but keep running out of time

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast