Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team lava I'm in love with you!!

Host(ess)

Team lava I'm in love with you!!

Wow, all of these new additions to the game are incredible. Your team has truly outdone themselves, I'm a fan from past, present and future.
    The next thing I would like to see is a TL pet pillow, my iPad is too hard to cuddle up to at night lol
    Thanks for all the hard work!!

It's nice to read positive feedback I'm a bit newer to TL, and am loving everything about Castle Story! I think the graphics and different aspects of the game are well done and endlessly entertaining! ♥ Yay TL!

I love this game. It's not only addictive and fun but there is always something to do. Thanks Team Lava!

Fashion Designer
    i really want to hear you guys opinions about glimmerdust crisis, golden apple and ....gem traps because those things will test your love to this game, and TL, once you get them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    i really want to hear you guys opinions about glimmerdust crisis, golden apple and ....gem traps because those things will test your love to this game, and TL, once you get them
    I don't consider glimmerdust to be a crisis. I get it so easily and have never had a shortage of it or a need to get it as a gift. I do have a ton of mushroom patches, though. I did fall into many gem traps in this game but I'm just trying to be careful now. The thing I wish most of all is that the fruit trees (apple, lemon, orange) were coins and not gems. I have to rely on Sir Pigglesworth to get those fruit for the pie goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    I have only 4 red mushroom patches & have never ran out of glimmerdust. I was lucky enough to get the golden apple form my magic garden after a few days. As far as the gem traps go, you have to train yourself to avoid them. I have lost a lot of gems to speeding up a food or piece of wood. But I train myself to tap below the buildings now to move screen or whatnot. That's really the only way I was losing gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I don't consider glimmerdust to be a crisis. I get it so easily and have never had a shortage of it or a need to get it as a gift. I do have a ton of mushroom patches, though. I did fall into many gem traps in this game but I'm just trying to be careful now. The thing I wish most of all is that the fruit trees (apple, lemon, orange) were coins and not gems. I have to rely on Sir Pigglesworth to get those fruit for the pie goals
    If you do the Explore the Dark Cabes mission, you can get a tree as a reward! I got a lemon tree!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry for my typos, I've a badly sprained right hand!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rengirl1978 View Post
    If you do the Explore the Dark Cabes mission, you can get a tree as a reward! I got a lemon tree!
    It's a rare reward so congratulations.

Host(ess)
    I bought the lemon and orange trees but got the apple tree from the dark caves adventure. And more than anything else, got the gold apple on the second hit! Also helped me in making those endless cobblers for the cooking caravan that I needed. If u don't buy some trees the progress will be very slow and u will lose interest. So, play other games that give gems as rewards and buy trees/animals etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast