Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Executive Chef
    Pink hybrids... You guys don't know the meaning of hard yet

Executive Chef
    Jake... So if the pink element can split up. Does that mean if you breed virtue+virtue you could get a justice dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    I think the pink should come out sooner than that. It might even come out on Thursday, otherwise there would no weekly update for us.
    Android got no weekly dragon when Light dragons came out, either. But we got them the next week. If they're waiting on the new Menu and Market updates, it'll probably be months before we see Pink. If they just throw the dragons into the mix, we could see Pink tomorrow. No way to know how long it'll be, really, if ever. Just hope that next week Android sees a new dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    So i just put these combos into the breeding calculator and the Flower dragon plus dream equals 13 possible outcomes,
    (which is a very short list), including diamond and infinity. What would be interesting to know jake, will the pink element make it any easier to get a diamond?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy35 View Post
    So i just put these combos into the breeding calculator and the Flower dragon plus dream equals 13 possible outcomes,
    (which is a very short list), including diamond and infinity. What would be interesting to know jake, will the pink element make it any easier to get a diamond?
    I was wondering if the new element would make it easier to get diamond. But flower plus dream wouldn't make diamond possible. If it uses the pink element it would only create three elements. If the pink split up into light+fire and you mix that with dream which is light+water you still have three elements. The pink element doesn't use pink+fire+light. It can only do one or the other

Why not finished to work for android and update the new buidings, dragons for both? Justice?

Host(ess)
    The pink tabs are already there on the market for habitat and dragons (on android), just that they're empty at the moment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonynguyen0281 View Post
    Why not finished to work for android and update the new buidings, dragons for both? Justice?
    The justice dragon is doing it's best to bring equality to both devices. No worries

Rhino Keeper
    Grondai - breeding calculator wrong then?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy35 View Post
    Grondai - breeding calculator wrong then?
    Yes. I'm sure whoever created it doesn't know how it works yet. I was very confused at first too