Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Same same the life dragon. ^_Π

My new egg

Hi everybody!
    Here's a picture of the new egg.
    33 hours to finish.
    It looks so cute!

Executive Chef
    Congrats shining town

Farm Supplier
    Does this mean there will be a pink shrine to enhance coinage or is that covered by Fire/Magic towers already in place?

Farm Supplier
    Oops, I meant Fire/White Towers.

Thanx Grondai!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyluvs View Post
    Does this mean there will be a pink shrine to enhance coinage or is that covered by Fire/Magic towers already in place?
    It will probably be a while. It's going to take forever for ppl to gets these and then there has to be enough dragons for it to be worth it

Executive Chef
    Will a mod forward this bug: you can't upgrade a small pink habitat to a large one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Android players, you have my promise that we'll get a new version out to you that includes these dragons sooner than any previous turnaround. (This release has been in the works and on schedule for months and my pestering hadn't yet taken effect).
    I think the Light dragons were iOS exclusive for eight days? And since all the rest of the iOS exclusive content has yet to see the light of play on Android, this must be the "previous turnaround". I'll be mighty impressed if the Pink dragons hit Android in under a week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
    I think the Light dragons were iOS exclusive for eight days? And since all the rest of the iOS exclusive content has yet to see the light of play on Android, this must be the "previous turnaround". I'll be mighty impressed if the Pink dragons hit Android in under a week.
    I think he was referring to all the recent updates as a whole. The new dawn update took 2-3 months to get to you guys. I would have to saw you will get everything within a month. That is only a guestimate

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast