Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Navigation, lag, evolving, game closing and .....

Executive Chef

Navigation, lag, evolving, game closing and .....

Navigating around islands, both neighbors and mine, is a problem. Try to go to the bottom, you go to the right. Try to go to the left or right, you may move to the bottom ... it varies, but rarely goes where you're trying to go. Seems to have a mind of it's own.

Lagging ... game is slow to load (all the time) and when visiting neighbors, slow to load their island. Also all the time.

A pop up appears that the game is not responding or whatever. You're given an option to either report it or just click "Ok" and close the game. Either way, the game will close.

I have a Kite Dragon in the Evolver, but it's invisible. LOL I've force closed the game a few times but it's still invisible.

I've noticed for a while now, that the coin counter at the top left of the screen hangs up or freezes. It does this a LOT, not just now and then.

The Honorable Panda
    When you hit the report button what does the error message say?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The problems listed above are happening both my Android tablet and my Android phone. I just deleted my game and reinstalled it .. no change. My Kite dragon is still invisible in the Evolver.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you hit the report button what does the error message say?
    Shoot, I can't remember, kooky. I'll wait until it happens again and I'll let you know.

Farm Supplier
    I 'm also having problems with navigation/scrolling in VDay. I started a thread on the topic & have contributed to other threads saying the same thing. This doesn't appear to be an isolated issue given all the complaints I've been seeing.

Valentine's Edition: Forced Close Issues

1. Android Razr Maxx - System Version Number 6.16.211.XT912.Verizon.en.US

2. Game Version: 1.0.6.5

I have been having a lot of issues with the game force closing. It happens almost every time I accept a materials request (though not always...just most of the time). It also happens when I accept a friend request. Today it happened when I was collecting my farm harvests (happened when I got to the forth farm). It happens when I send gold (when I mass click everyone from the Neighbors menu....haven't tried it individually). It happens when I request maps. Pretty much it almost always happens when I do anything that involves interacting with other users. It was just odd that it did it while I was collecting the harvests today. It's really interfering with the game because I know that every time I do something other than collecting money or breeding then it will shut down. It doesn't seem to do it when I accept gold....just when I need to send out things (gold, maps, friend requests, friend acceptances, etc.). I'm pretty sure this was happening before I downloaded the V-day edition too.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Shoot, I can't remember, kooky. I'll wait until it happens again and I'll let you know.
    It's happened several more times ... just no time to post and answer your question. It's just like the old Force Close I used to get last year. Says "Unfortunately, DS has stopped". Then you can click "Ok" or "Report". If you click "Ok", you're taken to your opening screen where you click to start your game over again. If you click "Report", you're given the option to report it, but that never did anything last year or this year.

Executive Chef
    Having same issues I posted about here on Feb. 14th.

I'm Android on a new tablet, which is up-to-date.

Still having navigational issues about 99% of the time I play.

Very slow to load game at beginning (sometimes won't load, but times out).

Very slow loading when going to visit neighbors.

Very slow loading going from one neighbor to the next via Social.

Floating dragons with no habitats.

Coin counter freezes. Have no idea if it missed coins and didn't count them.

Sometimes the dragon in the evolver is invisible.

None of these things happen with my other TL games, but they're not running in the background, as I delete them, reinstalling when I play, because its said not to have games running in the background. Major pain in the nose, but ...

I have restarted my DS game and I have Force Closed it many times. I have also deleted and reinstalled more times than I kept track of. Nothing helps.

As for the version I play ... it's very hard to read (too small and cluttered by designs), but appears to be 1.0.6.5

These things happen ALL the time, not just once in a while.

Rhino Keeper

DS Valentines Edition

Has anyone else been having trouble with their DS V-day edition? Mine has been force closing since yesterday and not allowing me to play it at all. I uninstalled and re-installed it three times and restarted my device to no avail. Is anyone else having these issues? I'm on android.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't had trouble like that, I'm android too. I don't use the val ed as much as the original ds, but I have been into it a couple of times to breed etc with no probs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast