Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitat Cap Upgraded to 35 + Pink Dragon Color Released!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Hasn't happened to me yet and i've been breeding more then i care to admit. You'd think if it were possible somebody would've tho.
    That's why the breeding calculator will be a hard one to figure out. There are a lot of new rules taking place

Executive Chef
    Has anyone traded a pink hybrid yet? I wanna see what kind of gem you get

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Has anyone traded a pink hybrid yet? I wanna see what kind of gem you get
    They are all rare so it would tell you which 2 you'd get right? I have 1 in the portal or i'd check.

Executive Chef
    Nvm just check. There is not a new gem. It only gives a light crystal+mystery box

Executive Chef
    16 more hours until my virtue egg is in the nest! so...another couple of days until I actually get it haha. But I'm grateful! : )

Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Nvm just check. There is not a new gem. It only gives a light crystal+mystery box
    Yeah, I'm waiting for a crafting update with hot punk sapphires or something, I didn't really think TL would have gotten that far yet.

Executive Chef
    "Pink dragons, unlike purple dragons, maintain the colors that combine to make the base color dragon. Virtue Dragon is bred by combining red + white, and all pink dragons can breed red and white hybrids in addition to pink hybrids. This is because pink is a "small color" with only 1 hybrid for each color combination. If they didn't behave this way, the hybrids would be guaranteed with every breeding, and that's not what makes the game exciting. "

Does this^ mean you have a chance ofgetting a Diamond by breeding Virtue/Island??? Since that would be Pink/White/Red/Green/Blue....

Host(ess)
    Im an Android user so of course it will take a while to get anything...but Id like to know what you all are breeding to get your Pinks and what pinks you are getting for that combination?

Rhino Keeper
    I bred my virtue dragon with Epic Fire and Light. It took five tries. I'm still waiting for it to hatch so I haven't gone for any other hybrids of it.

Farm Supplier
    Ugh, when I am able to get pink dragons, it'll be the hardest thing ever for me. I have a REALLY hard time get anything whlith fire
    Judging by whay TL has done, what olif they decide to make Orange dragons..? :/ (light and yellow)