Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to earn coins fast/level up fast??

Unregistered

how to earn coins fast/level up fast??

as topic.. anyone to share??
    i keep buying and making brownies whenever i have the time..

Annette101
    I'm not leveled far but by level 10 I've calculated the best profit and xp items.

For max xp, so far, it's (in order from best) brownies, cc cookies and blueberry muffins, chocolate cake and croissant/fruit tart/strawberry cake.

For max profit (calculated time spent in relation to profit) your best bet is brownies, cc cookies, blueberry muffins, chocolate cake, strawberry cake and then banana bread.

Then, for max xp - drinks are coffee, mocha and chamomile tea. Xp sort of levels off after these three. For profit though, coffee, mocha and chamomile tea again and egg nog and latte are next best for drinks with some pretty good profit.

I was only at level 10 when I compiled these numbers so there may be better stuff later in the game. Also, it's late, I may have miscalculated. I'll check it over tomorrow to make sure i have the numbers are right.

I have an iWork Numbers file with all the stats and calcs. if anyone is interested, though, like I said, it's not complete.

Annette101
    These profits are in relation to time spent making the food. Profit/plate is completely different, of course. But, the longer something takes that time spent cooking, you won't make money so fastest accumulation of money is my calculation above. Overall money made without worrying about the time it takes, the highest profit/plate items are quite different.

Banana bread, sugar cookies and pumpkin pie are the highest profit/plate I have so far. For drinks, coffee and espresso are the best.

Unregistered
    I'm interested in the iWork file. Could you please post? Thanks!

Annette101
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm interested in the iWork file. Could you please post? Thanks!
    Sweet! I just hit level 14 so I'm updating and checking over my file. I'll post it here when it's ready.

Annette101
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2137517/bakerystory.numbers

Here's the file! For fastest leveling the highest number of XP/Minute are the best items. For fastest money making the highest amount for Profit/Minute is best.

Let me know if there are errors or if you have any questions.

Unregistered

Different format?

Thanks so much for taking the time to compile a spreadsheet. I was wondering, though, if you could change the format because my Numbers is too old to open the file.

Unregistered

Oops.

Sorry. Found the the info myself:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...r-Bakery-items!

Annette101
    You're welcome. Here's a PDF version too! I'll update as I progress.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2137517/bakerystory.pdf

Annette101
    I also need to take into account the number of plates served an hour etc to really calculate the best coin earners. But, for now this is a rough draft and I'm working on a more comprehensive list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast