Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stuck at lvl 30 forever?

Farm Supplier

Stuck at lvl 30 forever?

My storm ID is Nettie02
    I have an iPhone 4s with iOS 5.1.1
    I'm on lvl 30 since a while now.
    I have 41.413 XP as I speak.

My problem is that it seems as I'll never lvl up, cus the blue color that indicates how far you advanced in the specific lvl never shows up. At all!
    Is it really that big difference in how fast lvl 29 and 30 is gaining blue color?
    It'll take years for me to lvl up in this non existing speed.

I've seen others write on ngbrs walls about the same problem, so I can't be alone with this bug even tough it seems that no one here in the forum is talking about it.

What to do?

Nightclub Owner
    At the moment level 30 is the maximum level we can reach. If you check your experience points you'll see that they're still going up. When the game cap is increased down the track you'll probably find you jump up a number of levels. I know I did other games when they increased the cap.

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up

Ah, thanx maguar!
    So, that may be the answer to why I can't expand and hardly do anything else anymore, as well.
    Well, I'll just have to wait for more updates then, I guess?
    I can do that. I've been a test player in this game from start, and I think it's fun to be one of the first players to see what happens next.
    I just thought that fun part was over.

Nightclub Owner
    It is fun to have been one of the first

Not sure when the next update will be but I'm sure there'll be expansions, new quests and a whole lot of new fun.

Farm Supplier
    Yep!

Sounds great!

Thanx!
    /Nettie Swede

Rhino Keeper
    I am at Level 30 too. I have been trying to get some gates but it kept telling me that i have reached my limit and to level up. How should this be done then? I want to buy more walls and gates please.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    I am at Level 30 too. I have been trying to get some gates but it kept telling me that i have reached my limit and to level up. How should this be done then? I want to buy more walls and gates please.
    See this thread on the Wall limit.

Farm Supplier
    When will more lvl's come?? I'm beginning 2 get weary of this game soon (and I'm not the one who gives up, so please... save me!)....

Nightclub Owner
    The cap is still at 30 with the valentines update.

Goals after 30?????

Are there any goals after 30??? been stuck on here along with others for ages. One would have expected new goals with the new quests ets. will ant exp points be carried over??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast