Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Needs Updates

Rhino Keeper
    I abandoned MS in about 4 months, I came back a week ago and I realized It's more interesting. So I think you should take a break and play it after

I need neighbors, all of my neighbors are inactive, so please add me: azychan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azychan View Post
    I abandoned MS in about 4 months, I came back a week ago and I realized It's more interesting. So I think you should take a break and play it after

I need neighbors, all of my neighbors are inactive, so please add me: azychan
    It's used to be fun, but, lack of updated can really take its toll. I just want one big update. No new elements. Don't want to be over whealmed like last time. But Mabye, introduce new decos, monster trading, ACTUAL monster trading, you know with real people trading with you

But most of all, and I think I can speak for everyone here. WEEKLY updates, not monthly or yearly updates. But weekly, for Pete's sake, you'd think we get an update every leap year.

I have all the monsters for awhile now, but been holding on to the game hoping that TL will have some good major upgrades, but it has been very discouraging.
    Nothing much happening now, so I am moving from one visit per few hours, to one visit a day, to.....I am sure I am going to drop this game soon (many of my neighbours had left anyway).

New Resident

Question Is MS an abandoned game?

I am playing monster story and dragon story at the same time for about a month,
    and noticed that the island goal for MS disappeared after I reached the goal playing Fashion story, but it's a different world for dragon story

Is this an abandoned game for TL?
    Should I keep playing it?

I am, just to collect and gift my favorite neighbors

But other than that its boring even though I have 5 diamonds. I have every monster (except yulesky... urg..) and they're all epic. Although I keep some extra King Clams around. :P

ID: joeyc0417

Rhino Keeper
    Very boring indeed. Stuck indefinitely on lvl 30, max of 25 habitats. The occasional 'new' monster....have to sell off existing monsters to fit them in or just don't breed. The sea Rex was almost identical to the madusasaur .....why bother. Sigh. Most of my good neighbors who have reached lvl 30 have left. I think there are only 2 of my original neighbors still playing (kind of!) Why this game isn't progressing I don't know. I guess TL don't care about players leaving once they're on lvl 30 as they know new players will come along....and leave once 'they' realize it's a go nowhere game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ525 View Post
    I am, just to collect and gift my favorite neighbors

ID: joeyc0417
    Wow, you still have favorite neighbors? Lucky you! Mine jumped ship......or passed out from boredom lol

Banned
    Too bad. Had some potential, but 2 updates every month is too little for most.

Farm Supplier
    I think tl is mainly focusing on their most popular games.. the ones that make the most money. Which does make sense but basically abandoning less popular games isn't cool, there are still people putting time into playing them. It almost seems as if they put out a bunch of games, see which ones take off and grab onto them for all their worth while pretty much dropping the "leftovers." I'm not trying to talk [] its just my opinion. I still love you TL or I wouldn't spend waaaay too much of my time and sometimes money on your games
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-01-13 at 08:07 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Banned
    Since the game is only a few months old its taken them time to find a niche I guess. I'm happy to get something as opposed to nothing. I hope they soon pick up the pace with updates, because it would make the game more exciting. After getting my diamond and hybrids I'm bored. I go to collect and expand, hoping to get it out of the way now and not be shocked by any price hikes later (dragon and bakery).

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast