Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Norman: TL is hopeless

Ailinea
    Clearly some of you are unfamiliar with the internet and how it works. Regardless of registering for anything, you are and still will be anonymous. E-mail addresses can always be created, and new accounts can always be registered. While I agree with making this a registered-use forum to avoid the impersonations I've seen around here (and to add a personal flair to our profile if we're active in the community), registration will NOT decrease the amount of negativity or trolling on this forum by very much at all. A large majority of forum goers are obviously disgruntled with TeamLava and are voicing their opinions and no amount of registration will change that. People will say what they want to say behind any type of anonymity. It's just how the internet works.

New Resident
    I am very annoyed that it is without warning I suddenly find my self "overdrawn" ! I am unable to pick up my own tips and cannot serve food that I have already cooked! How would this cost me money? How can I get back into credit if I cannot use things I already have? This is not fun and it's made a simple game boring and complicated! I really liked it before and have invested a LOT of time in it! The recent addition of building our own ovens is good but we don't always get the alerts so it is a bit hit and miss!
    Why can't it be done as an other updates are through the app store all in one go? I wish we were informed of these changes properly! Especially as there are a number of people who pay large amounts of REAL money to keep their restaurants going!
    I do love this app,and bakery,and night club but PLEASE don't overdo it..keep it simple !
    My I.d is cleosmom
    My restaurant is called A.A meeting

This is the e mail I sent to team lava today!!!!

New Resident
    Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the heads up. We'll forward this information to the engineering team for investigation. Please note that engineering is not always able to reply individually to user e-mails.

Yours,
    TeamLava Support Sunshine

This is the reply!!

Discuss!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12