Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Norman: TL is hopeless

Sick and tired

To Norman: TL is hopeless

Norman, I sent mail to TL about a gem dispute, and I never got anything back, get TL to check the mail. POLL: do you think teamlava is useless

Unregistered
    I sent them one about a week ago about lost gems, and got a reply the same day. So I dont have a problem with them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I sent them one about a week ago about lost gems, and got a reply the same day. So I dont have a problem with them.
    It's worrisome tho. No email responses, no Norman presence. Anyone see Norman last couple of days? Hope team lava hasn't decided to close because of all the nastiness on these forums.

A few really do ruin it for the majority.

Would be a real shame because these are the only good games for iPad out there

Unregistered
    It's worrisome tho. No email responses, no Norman presence. Anyone see Norman last couple of days? Hope team lava hasn't decided to close because of all the nastiness on these forums.

A few really do ruin it for the majority.

Would be a real shame because these are the only good games for iPad out there
    Norman was answering some of the threads today. I agree though, when you read through so many of the posts on this forum you sit back and realise just how negative so many people can be. Norman is a far more patient person than I am.... I would sooner tell them to take a flying leap, rather than giving them a polite response.

♠Happy and awake♠

Cool Thats So True!!

Norman was answering some of the threads today. I agree though, when you read through so many of the posts on this forum you sit back and realise just how negative so many people can be. Norman is a far more patient person than I am.... I would sooner tell them to take a flying leap, rather than giving them a polite response.
    Norman is a patient, great person, who puts up with so much nastiness... if i were him, i would speak my mind. (go stop wasting your time waiting for a person to reply to an email to a little GAME, you b********

Norman and teamlava are and is a great person/company, and some people should be a little more patient

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ♠Happy and awake♠ View Post
    Norman is a patient, great person, who puts up with so much nastiness... if i were him, i would speak my mind. (go stop wasting your time waiting for a person to reply to an email to a little GAME, you b********

Norman and teamlava are and is a great person/company, and some people should be a little more patient
    Agreed. Puts up with way more than I would. If it were my company I'd shut the forum down. Or I'd just pull the plug on the games altogether because the little money they get from the few that buy gems (the kind that don't leech and expect handouts all the time) just is not worth the abuse he and they take over a Flipping FREE game. Holy chiz, people need to get a real life if all they have to suck hole about is this game not having FREE updates. It's FREE!

I've actually seen ppl threaten to sue. Can u imagine... PLAINTIFF: Well your honor, they promised free weekly updates for a free game, and I'm not getting them!!! So make them give me free stuff, or make them change their wording, or make them give me money. Punish them! How dare they not keep giving me free stuff like they said they would.

Team lava: sorry your honor, we keep telling them that updates are planned and we are really sorry for the delay, and yes some premium items cost, but the game basics are still free.

His honor: bailiff, lock the PLAINTIFF up for a psych exam and the court orders the plaintiff to pay all team lavas legal costs, and the courts cost for bringing such a frivolous action....now where do I find these games? Sounds like a cool way to relax.

♠Happy And Awake♠

Wink What a great person u r!

Agreed. Puts up with way more than I would. If it were my company I'd shut the forum down. Or I'd just pull the plug on the games altogether because the little money they get from the few that buy gems (the kind that don't leech and expect handouts all the time) just is not worth the abuse he and they take over a Flipping FREE game. Holy chiz, people need to get a real life if all they have to suck hole about is this game not having FREE updates. It's FREE!

I've actually seen ppl threaten to sue. Can u imagine... PLAINTIFF: Well your honor, they promised free weekly updates for a free game, and I'm not getting them!!! So make them give me free stuff, or make them change their wording, or make them give me money. Punish them! How dare they not keep giving me free stuff like they said they would.

Team lava: sorry your honor, we keep telling them that updates are planned and we are really sorry for the delay, and yes some premium items cost, but the game basics are still free.

His honor: bailiff, lock the PLAINTIFF up for a psych exam and the court orders the plaintiff to pay all team lavas legal costs, and the courts cost for bringing such a frivolous action....now where do I find these games? Sounds like a cool way to relax.
    Haha! you summed this up perfectly! i would do the same too! most people on these forums are fat, lazy and impatient and need to get a life, because they are going spa** on a little company to try their best to please these people.
    norman and teamlava, you deserve a medal

deadpix
    Quote Originally Posted by ♠Happy and awake♠ View Post

Aw come on! I'm sorry, but the brown stuff can't taste that good. I mean hey, I enjoy Teamlava's games, admire their patience and agree that they do deserve the occasional praise and all but all this groveling and licking is raising so much goosebumps on me that I'm starting to go into spasms.

Yeeeeeeek! :0

Roadkill Kafe ID: baldygb
    What would cut down a lot on bashing TL would be make forum registration mandatory for posting like all other forums.

When you post as Anonomous, people will always talk tough. Make 'em register, They might think twice before posting.

Some of the grips about the bugs and TL are warranted, but the straight out bashing is never right. My biggest complaint is the lack of presence on the forums from TL. I've got no problem reporting a bug, and I don't expect him to respond to every single post when a lot of them are reporting the same thing.

But maybe a sticky acknowledging the bug reports and when a projected ETA is would be appreciated. Yes, I play a free game, but I do buy stuff in the games to support TL. I know that a lot of hours goes into programming these games, and I have no problem spending money on something that entertains me.

But, I would really like to see some sort of normal presence here from TL, letting us players know that they are reading this and are working on it.

Every program has bugs, every one! But, when a bug or problem is effecting a lot of people making the game unplayable, then it's a big deal that needs to be addressed, even if it's a post saying that we a acknowledge this problem and are working on a fix.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Road**** Kafe ID: baldygb View Post
    What would cut down a lot on bashing TL would be make forum registration mandatory for posting like all other forums.

When you post as Anonomous, people will always talk tough. Make 'em register, They might think twice before posting.

Some of the grips about the bugs and TL are warranted, but the straight out bashing is never right. My biggest complaint is the lack of presence on the forums from TL. I've got no problem reporting a bug, and I don't expect him to respond to every single post when a lot of them are reporting the same thing.

But maybe a sticky acknowledging the bug reports and when a projected ETA is would be appreciated. Yes, I play a free game, but I do buy stuff in the games to support TL. I know that a lot of hours goes into programming these games, and I have no problem spending money on something that entertains me.

But, I would really like to see some sort of normal presence here from TL, letting us players know that they are reading this and are working on it.

Every program has bugs, every one! But, when a bug or problem is effecting a lot of people making the game unplayable, then it's a big deal that needs to be addressed, even if it's a post saying that we a acknowledge this problem and are working on a fix.
    I 100 percent agree! Would love to see forum registration. Would make people think twice about bullying or stifling opposing points of view

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast