Thread: Constructible Part, can't be served

Host(ess)

Constructible Part, can't be served

I have parts for the Winter Wonder Oven in my gifts list, but when I click on them, it tells me they are a Constructible part and can't be served. How do I add them to my oven construction?

iTeedee
    Storm8 ID

Hi! When your oven construction has all the parts needed, you'll click on the box and you'll see all parts are complete. Then you'll have the option to build it. Don't worry... You'll see!

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to buy and place the oven first, then click on it as ShinningTown stated.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hello All
    I am having a similar issue with the bread oven.
    When I click on the box and select "manage" its shows that I have all the parts but need 4 more bricks. However I have 6 bricks in MyGifts but everytime I select it it says that it cannot be served.
    So is it not possible for me to use those bricks although I have all the other parts of the oven already?

Thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    You still need 4 bricks. Those 6 that are showing are already counting for the total you need.

New Resident
    Thank you!!!!

I have constructive parts in my giftlist (the ones I received). When a neighbour sends me a request for a part I have in my giftbox, will it be taken from my giftbox or do I send him/her a new one?

f.e.: I have 10 bricks. neighbour asks me a brick, I accept the request and send one, will I have 9 bricks afterwards or still 10?

Host(ess)
    You will still have 10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JannekeMV View Post
    I have constructive parts in my giftlist (the ones I received). When a neighbour sends me a request for a part I have in my giftbox, will it be taken from my giftbox or do I send him/her a new one?

f.e.: I have 10 bricks. neighbour asks me a brick, I accept the request and send one, will I have 9 bricks afterwards or still 10?
    Don't worry! You will maintain the bricks that have been personally given to you! You are given a magical gifting bag that never depletes for gifting your neighbors :-)

Thanks!!