Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to keep the troll king

Farm Supplier
    Yeah! That'd be great! Especially if the Troll King walks my kingdom. It's like honoring him in his defeat and making peace with the trolls so they dont bother us. Instead we can trade with them... It would make a great quest don't u think?!!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyPauline View Post
    Yeah! That'd be great! Especially if the Troll King walks my kingdom. It's like honoring him in his defeat and making peace with the trolls so they dont bother us. Instead we can trade with them... It would make a great quest don't u think?!!
    Yeah, this would be so awesome!! The way things are now, trolls are like these evil enemies that we defeated, and now what? They've run away?..... Making peace and trading and stuff would be really cool. I mean, I'm sure they dislike the Baron, too, so they could be another ally in whatever it is that we're trying to do to get rid of him

Rhino Keeper
    OMG, this is the funniest thread!! Yes, he is kinda cute. I'd let him stay in my kingdom........for a price of course.

New Resident
    I kinda am not getting any trolls why is that i need troll essrnce to forge the excalibum

Rhino Keeper
    To get trolls you need to collect from buildings. If you are only collecting from crops and animals you won't get trolls.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    To get trolls you need to collect from buildings. If you are only collecting from crops and animals you won't get trolls.
    Trolls do love cabbages tho'. Also it is mainly the royal buildings that trolls like

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Trolls do love cabbages tho'. Also it is mainly the royal buildings that trolls like
    don't forget about hacking away at Rock Outcroppings or collecting from the sparkling mines. just in case you don't want to wait for the royal buildings to collect. i'm not sure if they come out when hacking at the iron rich rock, because i've noticed fang beasts pop up for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Also glimmerbulb and mushroom

Ever since I saw that image in the 'show off your kingdom' thread I've loved this idea. So fun!

Fashion Designer
    I don't think I like a troll king to be roaming in my kingdom. He may be instigating other trolls to take over my kingdom. But I do like the idea of tributes from troll king.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast