Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Quit

Rhino Keeper

I Quit

Ever since a New Dawn version was released to android, my game will not open. The new dawn one, that is. It force closes upon entering the game every time, and TL has yet to address it. I can play DS, but only the original stone age version of it.

I still have no idea what a "storm" or a "scarecrow" dragon is, and I hear rumors of a so called "album" and even "ruby" and "emerald" dragons. someone even mentioned dragon trading, and new buildings?

as an android player I still have no boosts, dawn tree, special evolution temples, or anything. at level 70 I still don't have a diamond or an infinity. I was a frequent gold buyer but no more I tell you.

Put simply: I feel like there's a big, awesome party going on that I was never invited to.

~ rusticjess
    Island: IslaSorna. I'm uninstalling.

Rhino Keeper
    ALSO: I have 3 neighbors that have been awesome and exchanged gold with me every day. You guys rock, you know who you are. I want to thank you for that, but since I am uninstalling, you can send your precious gold pieces to other great neighbors! Farewell friends.

Rhino Keeper
    Errg, android version hasn't had the Scarecrow or Storm dragons, Album update or Crafting buildings or Boost yet. And I have never seen any android user have diamonds without buying. So, just wait... err... for some months....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by azychan View Post
    Errg, android version hasn't had the Scarecrow or Storm dragons, Album update or Crafting buildings or Boost yet. And I have never seen any android user have diamonds without buying. So, just wait... err... for some months....
    It IS possible for an android player to get a diamond through breeding (I know because I'm one of them), its all luck really. There are plenty of iOS players with trouble getting a diamond too.

That said, playing a game is all about having fun! So if a game is bringing more frustration than enjoyment, I do think its time to take a break, but it'll still be there if you decide to come back

Banned
    I understand you. My phone is actually a samsung, and if I hadn't my ipad to transfer my account, I would have quit the game as well. If, by chance, Santa could bring you an ipad one day...it would solve the problem in many ways. The quality of the pictures is better too, with a larger screen..
    Anyway, good luck, and i so understand all the android users who are actually mad about all this.

Executive Chef
    Don't worry about a thing. Cause every little thing is gonna be alright

Farm Supplier
    Hey! I am a kindle fire player and we don't even have new dawn!!! >

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by willothewisps View Post
    Hey! I am a kindle fire player and we don't even have new dawn!!! >
    Supposed to be in all caps...

I know exactly how u feel op. I'm starting to visit these forums less because all people seem to discuss are gems, trading, and stuff we DON'T have

I know too that as much as I like this game and being Kindle Fire there is nothing but nothing added just the new dragons that without coming to the forums to see that they are only bought with gold and being non breed able and then not even to get all the goal dragons to boot. I feel like TL is using other platforms other the ISO to pay for them and not ie Android or Kindle. I know as in other games too RS I do not even have goals. I know the platforms are different and it is taking longer but to see all the wasted time on New Dawn to just go back to DS is crazy when it could of been put into updating other platforms. I am hoping that all OS's get updated soon as it is getting to be a bit much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast