Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Home design Update Christmas 12-16-12 (More items added 12-20)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    I came and saw your place, which I love! And I like the present pile too, I hope I get the goal soon...
    Aww thanks Yeah I don't know why the goals aren't all released at once to everyone. But hopefully you'll get them soon. They're really simple (one requires you starting a job though so try not to start one before you do them)

Quote Originally Posted by Lateesha32 View Post
    Hi Dreamer, Do happen to remember what mini goal unlocked the present pile? I didn't purchase anything before I started the goals so I don't know why it didn't unlock. I've been trying to figure out what went wrong. I want my present pile LOL!
    The mini goal only appears when you've completed the 4 part goal first. It's called "Keeps on Giving" and should be at the bottom of your goal list if you've finished off the "Winter is Coming" goal chain. Hope that helps

And I'll keep fighting with my photobucket tomorrow morning for you all (it's 10:45pm here in Australia and I need sleep haha)

Rhino Keeper
    I came and saw your place, which I love! And I like the present pile too, I hope I get the goal soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateesha32 View Post
    Hi Dreamer, Do happen to remember what mini goal unlocked the present pile? I didn't purchase anything before I started the goals so I don't know why it didn't unlock. I've been trying to figure out what went wrong. I want my present pile LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by stephii123 View Post
    hmm.. How come I am not getting the present pile Goal??? I am pretty sure that I had two goals to complete when I got on the game tonight then all of a sudden I only had the fire place goal. If someone has an explanation for this please let me know. Thank you & Merry christmas to all!!!
    Have you tried force closing the app or restarting your device? Kinda generic advice but it sometimes is all that's needed.
    Or did you complete it and just need to do the mini goal like I suggested to Lateesha just then?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I've completed the goals too and the present pile is still locked for me with no new goals popping up. Maybe the goals haven't fully rolled out yet? I'm hesitant to buy anything else incase the goal for the present pile requires me to buy them, I don't want to rebuy things I already have. I think I'm gonna wait and see if anything else pops up.
    I finished the goals and got the present pile. Check in your storage tab thingie. That's where I found mine

Rhino Keeper
    Yay I'm SO happy about this update! I hope there's going to be more stuff soon tho! I'd like Santa and reindeer deco, frosty windows like we got but with Christmas lights strung across them like the lights we had in bakery last year. And wallpaper and floor tiles, lots of kitchen stuff. Chairs with the "sweaters" that go on the back of them and a table with a matching runner maybe... And table deco for all rooms. And more houses like the gingerbread house, a whole cities worth. I have one in real life and love it!
    I used the tables stacked with food from autumn collection. Looks good

Farm Supplier
    Didn't get my present pile either. Did however notice that the goal suddenly disappeared and I was surprised that it would be so short. It hen finished the fireplace goal, went to collect my fireplace and noticed the present pile was still locked??

Can the developers do anything right? NO GOAL HERE EITHER! I still have goals from the Autumn update which I completed but the goals never went away and I refuse to buy more of what I already have (some of the multiples) to make the goal go away! This game has gone to bleep!

Rhino Keeper
    I didnt check and bought stuff...now, i have double of certain item.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed the goal and i didnt get the present pile too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    I completed the goal and i didnt get the present pile too.
    Same here...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer691 View Post
    Have you tried force closing the app or restarting your device? Kinda generic advice but it sometimes is all that's needed.
    Or did you complete it and just need to do the mini goal like I suggested to Lateesha just then?
    I'm now thinking the goal hasn't been rolled out to all countries. I remember with the Halloween update, the United Kingdom and I believe Australia were among the first to get the update and those in the United States were like one of the last countries to get the update. I'm in the US so I'm wondering if anyone else the states have gotten that goal unlocked? Thanks Dreamer for the suggestion, I'm going to try and reboot and see if that helps!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast