Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Desperate for Golden Apple and Shard

Executive Chef
    I got my first shard yesterday. As for the apple, I've only had the magic garden about a week. While I have more than one of the other golden items the apple seems the hardest to get!

Rhino Keeper
    What do the shards do? They sound epic but I have no idea why lol

Rhino Keeper
    Folks, the Golden Apple comes from the Apple Tree not the Magic Garden.
    It takes a while to get it, but it will come. Just keep harvesting apples regularly. You'll need the apples for other goals, so harvest often.
    Just don't offer an apple to Sir Pigglesworth, he won't be impressed. Hehehe!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Folks, the Golden Apple comes from the Apple Tree not the Magic Garden.
    It takes a while to get it, but it will come. Just keep harvesting apples regularly. You'll need the apples for other goals, so harvest often.
    Just don't offer an apple to Sir Pigglesworth, he won't be impressed. Hehehe!
    Actually magic garden also drop golden apple. I got mine from it, after a month. Please remember that this game is all about L U C K. So, patient IS the only thing we can do, oh yeah, and keep trying.

Yep 70. By then, I already had 3 nuggets and 2 eggs. No apple, I'd pretty much given up by then. And then it dropped unexpectedly.
    I found that things on castle story tend to appear when you least expect it, or when you don't need it anymore i.e glimmerdust is so scarce when building Ivy's hunt, then it drops like crazy from the mushrooms after you've built it.
    That's what happened with the tablet, I was over it, and was content to get the 1320 gold or whatever, then it dropped on me. Good luck!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeron_Q View Post
    Yep 70. By then, I already had 3 nuggets and 2 eggs. No apple, I'd pretty much given up by then. And then it dropped unexpectedly.
    I found that things on castle story tend to appear when you least expect it, or when you don't need it anymore i.e glimmerdust is so scarce when building Ivy's hunt, then it drops like crazy from the mushrooms after you've built it.
    That's what happened with the tablet, I was over it, and was content to get the 1320 gold or whatever, then it dropped on me. Good luck!!
    You put it really well! Yes, things tend to appear when we least expect it. I can only cross my fingers that it will happen soon ^_^ THanks for the wish, I need that luck!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Actually magic garden also drop golden apple. I got mine from it, after a month. Please remember that this game is all about L U C K. So, patient IS the only thing we can do, oh yeah, and keep trying.
    Crossing my fingers for LUCK ^_^

Host(ess)
    I have not even got Sir Pigglesworth since I have not finished the quest...but I will keep in mind once I get it, I won't offer it apples :P

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaAhug View Post
    What do the shards do? They sound epic but I have no idea why lol
    It unlock quests relating to Tabernum. Here's the link https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ference-Thread.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I got my first shard yesterday. As for the apple, I've only had the magic garden about a week. While I have more than one of the other golden items the apple seems the hardest to get!
    Yes it's true, I got couple of eggs and nuggets, and no apple so far

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast