Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Desperate for Golden Apple and Shard

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shermacadocious View Post
    Patience is the only answer, no secret tricks
    Yeah, I guess so. But I read the thread about putting the tabernaum to the exact same place and position the first time we found it. I read it was a bug or something, if we move/change the position of the tabernaum, it won't give us the shard. I don't know if it's true or not, already put the tabernum back in its original place, nothing happens so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by klesia View Post
    Yeah, I guess so. But I read the thread about putting the tabernaum to the exact same place and position the first time we found it. I read it was a bug or something, if we move/change the position of the tabernaum, it won't give us the shard. I don't know if it's true or not, already put the tabernum back in its original place, nothing happens so far.
    One player who suceeded in getting 4 shards less than a month ( yes, he does exist) told me that the tabernum position won't affect anything. He moved his tabernum and yet he got 4 shard. I moved mine to the original position and 2 collects later I've got my first shard. So...it's about luck

Rhino Keeper
    Check the storage. I think I got the apple from magic garden (i dont have apple tree) after couple days unlocked it, but I didn't see it.. And suddenly found in the storage..

Got 2 shards so far..

Rhino Keeper
    Collect 1st shards in its original place.. And second after its moved... Less than two weeks...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    One player who suceeded in getting 4 shards less than a month ( yes, he does exist) told me that the tabernum position won't affect anything. He moved his tabernum and yet he got 4 shard. I moved mine to the original position and 2 collects later I've got my first shard. So...it's about luck
    That person is me, I get 4 shards within 2 weeks. The 2nd time I collect the tablet I get the 1st. Then after a week I get the 2nd shard, getting the 3rd shard right after the 2nd one. Then the 4th shard 2 days after the 3th.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    That person is me, I get 4 shards within 2 weeks. The 2nd time I collect the tablet I get the 1st. Then after a week I get the 2nd shard, getting the 3rd shard right after the 2nd one. Then the 4th shard 2 days after the 3th.
    Yup, it is you. Hail to mighty scotty!

I didn't know that a lot of people waited on the Magic Garden for the Golden Apple.

I caved and bought an Apple Tree way before I even expanded to the Magic Garden.
    I had Sir Pigglesworth before expanding or unlocking it as well. Kind of backwards.

But I do agree; it's all about chance. Nobody gets singled out for good luck or bad luck.
    There are way too many players for them to be selective. Just have patience.

I personally think it makes the game more fun and interesting~

Quote Originally Posted by klesia View Post
    I have been having the magic garden for almost a month, and have not got the golden apple. So I (painfully) bought the apple tree, but until now, still have not got the golden apple :'(

The same with the Tabernaum. Have had it for more than a month and still no Shard dropped.
    So desperate here, what to do? :'((((
    I played a few weeks without knowing there is such thing as shard, but as soon as I started to spin it,I got my first shard and 2 days later a second one,and a week later the 3rd one, but now I am waiting for the last one. Even they said the update fixed tabernaum's postion problem, but you better spin it for a try. I mean spin it a few time before you collect it, it worked like a charm for me.

And for the golden apple, I also waited for 2 weeks, if a mgaic garden won`t drop one,it never will, and so did the apple tree. This was the hard truth for me,until I got my second apple tree from dark cave adventure, this new tree dropped two golden apples within one day like a garbage. But be patient... the golden apple will finally come just when you are running out of your patience ;(

Rhino Keeper
    Thought I would update on my shard trouble. Not had a shard for weeks, not even one. I have rotated til I'm dizzy. In desperation I put back the Tabernum into its original position and rotated it also back to original. First collection got a shard!!!! Couldn't believe it.

When I think about it I moved it as soon as I uncovered that square and before I collected from it. I have no idea if this is pure coincidence but on my other device I got all 4 shards weeks ago soon after unlocking it but pretty sure I didn't move it until I'd collected from it at least once.

Just thought I would share in case it helps someone else. I am so happy to have finally received a shard. I'm on IOS latest update btw which was supposed to fix the location bug.

Rhino Keeper
    I moved mine right after unlocking it about a month ago and have moved it several times. Just got my first shard today

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast