Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Desperate for Golden Apple and Shard

Host(ess)

Desperate for Golden Apple and Shard

I have been having the magic garden for almost a month, and have not got the golden apple. So I (painfully) bought the apple tree, but until now, still have not got the golden apple :'(

The same with the Tabernaum. Have had it for more than a month and still no Shard dropped.
    So desperate here, what to do? :'((((

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at 2 weeks, and nothing yet.....

Host(ess)
    Very frustrating, isn't it? I keep on thinking that prolly I've done something wrong or missed a step or anything. I even tried to rotate and place the Tabernum back to its original place like I've read in some threads, still nothing happens. *sigh*

It's indeed frustrating.
    But I bought an Apple Tree, and it took me 70 harvests before the Golden Apple dropped. So don't fret. It will drop eventually.
    As for the tablet, I collected from it for about a month, and suddenly yesterday, VOILA, it dropped. And another one dropped today.
    So keep trying. It's annoying but you'll get there.
    Last edited by maguar; 12-15-12 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    it took me a few days to get one from the magic garden. I do nto think I have gotten any Knowledge Shards? What goal is that for?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeron_Q View Post
    It's indeed frustrating.
    But I bought an Apple Tree, and it took me 70 harvests before the Golden Apple dropped. So don't fret. It will drop eventually.
    As for the tablet, I collected from it for about a month, and suddenly yesterday, VOILA, it dropped. And another one dropped today.
    So keep trying. It's annoying but you'll get there.
    It's really annoying how once you got the thing you need, then the next time you collected something, it dropped again. Like the golden nugget, I got 2! One when I collected the farm and one when I collected the egg from the chicken, all withing 24 hours, but it took me a week to get the first one.
    Hopefully I'll get the golden apple soon...wow, 70 harvests!
    Last edited by maguar; 12-15-12 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Inappropriate word in quote

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rengirl1978 View Post
    it took me a few days to get one from the magic garden. I do nto think I have gotten any Knowledge Shards? What goal is that for?
    A few days? You are lucky! Been having the magic garden for a month, and no golden apple is dropped
    I believe the Shard is to unlock a quest, if I'm not mistaken it's called the Tabernum REsearch AQuifers. Then when you get 2nd shard, it will triger another tabernum quests. I believe there are 3 shards to be obtained, from what I've read

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ference-Thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klesia View Post
    . I believe there are 3 shards to be obtained, from what I've read

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ference-Thread.
    4 shards at the moment

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    4 shards at the moment
    4 and I have not even got the first one! *sigh*
    Do u know any tips/ tricks to get the golden apple and the shards ? Been waiting for a month :'(

Patience is the only answer, no secret tricks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast