Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Ruby & Emerald dragons

Fashion Designer
    Now the we have the change can Android now breed these two or can we only buy them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Now the we have the change can Android now breed these two or can we only buy them
    You can breed them using the gemstone dragon and a dragon of the element you want, say gemstone and fire for ruby. gemstone and forest for emerald, etc.

Host(ess)

emerald dragon

Hi since the gemstone breeding update I have been breeding gemstone and dawntree hoping for emerald but I cant get it even though its only rare in the market

Host(ess)
    Is this just bad luck or do I need to update my device

Rhino Keeper
    yeah, but gemstone splits, and for some reason hybrid colors REALLY love to split...so if it says rare, but it has a hybrid color in it, expect it to be harder to breed. especially with how much islands just love visiting islands! give it some time, emerald won't be the hardest of the gemstones to breed at least, since it shares one of its colors with the hybrid color gemstone, the only fails you can get are going to be green/blue

Rhino Keeper
    for your second question, it's all luck

Host(ess)
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 28ricj View Post
    Thanks
    no problemo~

btw, you should post questions about certain dragons in that dragon's thread, almost all the dragons have their own thread.

if you ever have questions about a specific dragon you can find the threads of them all linked here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post590677

Quote Originally Posted by 28ricj View Post
    Hi since the gemstone breeding update I have been breeding gemstone and dawntree hoping for emerald but I cant get it even though its only rare in the market
    Well....It's greater if you use Gemstone & Forest because the Dawntree splits to White & Green (If you don't trust me...Try breeding for Caesar! I got 3 Dawntree fails)
    If you see 8Hrs that means you got Emerald but I am not sure if there is another dragon that is 8Hrs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Well....It's greater if you use Gemstone & Forest because the Dawntree splits to White & Green (If you don't trust me...Try breeding for Caesar! I got 3 Dawntree fails)
    If you see 8Hrs that means you got Emerald but I am not sure if there is another dragon that is 8Hrs
    dawntree doesn't split! you got 3 dawntree fails because the caesar combo involves white and green.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast