Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Life you stink!

Dear Life you stink!

Pardon my fusteration (I'm sure many related). But if I breed one more LIFE I may scream. Arghhhh!! This is almost worse than trying for the Diamond!

Fashion Designer
    It's only a 3 hour fail.
    Deal.

Executive Chef
    no one is making you go after the new dragon. 3 hrs is nothing.....could be 24 hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    I sympathize, I too feel like the life (dragon) is being sucked from me. Wilds and land worms coming out of my ears. Forrestfires coming out of my....

Well.

I also agree with what the others have said. Three is better than twelve or twenty four. Its no help when it would have been cheaper to just buy the dragon outright.

I am hoping to take care of my surplus once crafting becomes available to all. Until then, I am having a sale on land worms and forrestfires.

Going cheap!

Banned
    Still, twelve three hour fails are driving me nutters. XD

Rhino Keeper
    3 hour fails are not bad at all... it's the other that are frustrating. :/ Still workin on the Snowman myself.

Banned
    This life is like a firestorm but by comparison of fail time it's 1/4th the wait

Yes it is only a 3 hour fail but it is still fusterating. I almost feel that with the shorter fail times it takes longer to get the dragon.

I breed 4 times fire vs forest and i got 3 life 1 landworm. Only landworm i donnot have before. I want snow come on next breed. Good luck every body !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cher6187 View Post
    Yes it is only a 3 hour fail but it is still fusterating. I almost feel that with the shorter fail times it takes longer to get the dragon.
    Well, truth is we get more tries within a certain time span. So i guess it's better to have a shorter fail time. but still, it's frustrating xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast