Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should I put all jewels to finish the rich wandbag caravan?

should I put all jewels to finish the rich wandbag caravan?

Previously I hold off this one as I've had to use jewels for other task.
    But now i've done the tavern.
    And it doesn't seem it will further be required for creating something else, does it?

So should I finish the rich wandbag one?
    or use it to send my knights off to hunt the Bandits will be more useful?

Rhino Keeper
    The way I've started doing it is once I have 5 swords made, I'll add my other jewels into the caravan. That way I'm gradually going towards it. True, so far I only have 2 jewls loaded lol but I'll get there eventually. The 20 gems we get from it is too tempting

Rhino Keeper
    I have done the bones and silver and donated a set amount of space to carrots. Once I get that done I should be way over jewels. I am hoarding stone blocks and wooden beams to get my #s down. Making longer requirements when I know I can't collect and start something else in a timely fashion

Rhino Keeper
    I have not put anything into that caravan!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer691 View Post
    The way I've started doing it is once I have 5 swords made, I'll add my other jewels into the caravan. That way I'm gradually going towards it. True, so far I only have 2 jewls loaded lol but I'll get there eventually. The 20 gems we get from it is too tempting

I have done the same thing and i just have a few loaded too ;P
    But now I just aint sure whether i will later on be asked for the royal beam or royal block ?

Later you need so many jewels for making royal beams and blocks, but you get a lot from the caravan. It is all a trade off. It just delayed my ability to build the windmill

Go download Bakery Christmas version, Jewel Mania, Dragon Story and Pet Story when Barron prompt you, and you will get 30 Gems for each game right way. When you level up, you get extra gems. So I don't see any point of completing this quest. You'll need a lot of jewels later on.

Host(ess)
    I think it is worth it I did mine just over two weeks ago and now I need so many earth wisp to expand and what not I am forever buying and digging rocks now have 80 jewels and have about twenty swords made so they do eventually build up again ...

Thank u all. I think I'd rather not finish the caravan task now.
    Maybe come back to it later in the 5-10 levels from now

Farm Supplier
    I'm level 23 and have just started it- it wasn't worth it to me before now. I just wish I had remembered to be planting the darn carrots- totally forgot about them and now they're holding me up lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast