Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food!!!

The Honorable Panda
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but the game will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

all my food disappeared!

I put stew and peking duck on with my host stand in front of my door and in those 2 days all my food that had been made and was on my counter all disappeared. I had tooons of food out and now its all gone. What the heck?! Is there a way to fix this?! Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but the game will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    I thought the point of blocking the door was so that ppl couldn't come in and you could make things that took a while to prepare without losing your 100% smiles rating because ppl couldn't come in while fod was actively going to counters. I didn't open my door yet and all my food is gone..are you saying that pl invisibly came in and ate it all over the 2 days?

Fashion Designer
    If you want to slow down food consumption, make them walk a long way to get to the cash register, then a long way back to the tables. Blocking the door wont work.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nachosafari View Post
    I thought the point of blocking the door was so that ppl couldn't come in and you could make things that took a while to prepare without losing your 100% smiles rating because ppl couldn't come in while fod was actively going to counters. I didn't open my door yet and all my food is gone..are you saying that pl invisibly came in and ate it all over the 2 days?
    blocking the door is not part of the design of the game. It is a work around some players have found that sometimes work.
    Some people never experience the quick sale, and some do, since it is not part of the design, unknown things will happen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nachosafari View Post
    My entire 50 counters were filled with tons of food and it all disappeared! I'm pretty upset..is there a way to get it back? I had a host stand in front of the door and was making things that took 2 days and in the meantime all the already made food went missing. Help!
    my food disappeared a few days ago as well. do not despair!! try cooking short to medium timed (30 mins to 4 hours) food and longer timed food when you go to bed (depending the length of your sleep... 8 to 12 hours). Pick those food items that return a high quantity amount of food! my counters are starting to fill up but it takes time!! good luck!!

Fashion Designer
    this list might help:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ory-amp-Chart-!!

once again, good luck!!

New Resident
    I had the same problem but my door was not blocked. Some solace in that I also had $7 million put into my coin count. So not a fatal error but it is a bit annoying.
    Android 2.2 device.

Angry Closing

Why doesn't the Restaurant Story stop selling the food items when block the door like in Bakery Story. By still allowing the food to be sold without showing the customers make it hard to build up food items.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door. You can try cooking the shorter timed recipes so you can stock up on inventory faster.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast