Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KitchenKorner View Post
    So, today everything is back to normal. The food is now going out at a normal rate when I go in and out of the game. I'm very pleased. So, was this just a glitch? Anyone know?
    Thank you, I will have to re open and see how it goes. I too will be so pleased if its back to normal.

I have been having the same problem and was wondering why all my food was disappearing so fast. I have had to close down my RS game to stock pile food again. I hope this is fixed?

Host(ess)
    Not in my game! Still got 875 at the boiled lobster which used to be 2 thousand and something..

Banned
    I have actually re opened, and my food seems to be selling less quick. My counters are fulling up and I'm able to maintain much better levels of food/drink. I'm much happier.

New Resident
    NOT fixed. I spent 3 days building up food (only at level 28) and had several thousand units of food. Logged in 17 minutes later and all counters are empty. I have tons of food in my bakery. Why does the restaurant have to be so different. I've played BS for a year, been level 96 for months. About ready to quit both now, though. This stinks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    NOT fixed. I spent 3 days building up food (only at level 28) and had several thousand units of food. Logged in 17 minutes later and all counters are empty. I have tons of food in my bakery. Why does the restaurant have to be so different. I've played BS for a year, been level 96 for months. About ready to quit both now, though. This stinks!
    I'm really sorry your food all went, that happened to me I too lost loads. So I closed, and started rebuilding up my stocks of food/drink. In my case, I am able to maintain a good choice/quantity of food and drinks now. I really hope your able to build up better stocks of food again. I know it's really frustrating when this happen's, I'm going to see how it goes. As I love playing RS and BS..

Rhino Keeper
    Yea it is weird.....I do have a lot of my counters cleared on BS but i still have PLENTY more counters that r still stocked than RS. Just the other day i had cooked food the night b4 and blocked my door on RS. When I woke up in the morning i unblocked my door and set all my food out on the counter. I forgot how long i was gone, but when i came back it said "Welcome Back! You earned $95,000" I was gone no more than 30 minutes! and 75% of my counters were cleared! lol idk wth is going on but TL need to get things back on track

Executive Chef
    I've been running into the same thing. I think overall items sell faster in RS than BS, but I'm not sure what can be done about that. Early on when I was trying to have a mass amount of food available, I blocked my door to allow myself to do so. It is an option.

all my food disappeared!

My entire 50 counters were filled with tons of food and it all disappeared! I'm pretty upset..is there a way to get it back? I had a host stand in front of the door and was making things that took 2 days and in the meantime all the already made food went missing. Help!

Fashion Designer
    When you keep it closed for a while and then open it and leave, thats how you make a quick sale LOL.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast