Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food!!!

Host(ess)

food gone in record time

I want to add to the complaints about this. I had food from 8 stoves cooked for 8 hours and it was all gone within the hour!! the game really isn't fun this way!!

i suggest you guys fix this because i think you'll lose a lot of players..
    i can't keep my counters full! that's ridiculous..! and it doesn't help to block my door with anything because then the food still disappears..

it didn't happen in Bakery Story so why do this in Restaurant Story?

Host(ess)
    oh and i'm on Android, HTC Sensation XL, game version 1.3.4

Banned
    My food too is selling very quickly, I think I will have to shut and I know that's risky too. I find when I block the door, it sometimes helps by running the game and visiting lots of nbrs it may sometimes help prevent a quick sale. Doing this straight away after unblocking the door.

Rhino Keeper
    Now even if you block door and come back it shows that the food was sold so no point blocking door Im not much active in restaurant story but I could manage keeping food in counters now I can't keep it anymore so I don't think I'll spend more time in this game

Host(ess)
    yeah you can block your door, leave the game en log back in immediately and the food is gone.. and I just discovered this doesn't happen in Bakery Story, so why does it happen in Restaurant Story teamlava??

Rhino Keeper
    I have had problems with my food disappearing too, I am on level 96 and cook constantly on my 18 appliances and can't keep food on the counters. It seemed to get a little better for about a week, but this morning everything was gone...everything. I have reduced the amount of counters I have and I still can't keep anything very long. I love the look of my Bakery because the food is piled up, my Restaurant is not able to keep up. Can we fix this once and for all? (On Android)

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's TL strategy to make players unlock more appliances than just having 18 appliances, or else this is bugged and need fix.

This is my problem also. It started this morning after the update. As long as I am 'in' the game everything runs as normal and the food leaves at a normal pace. I can leave the game and go right back in and ALL the food is gone. I do get the coins for it however. But ... the game isn't fun anymore when you have to keep your door blocked to keep your customer happiness meter at 100% simply because ALL the food vanishes. One of the things I enjoyed about the game was getting to see the customers coming in and eating. I do wish they would fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenKorner View Post
    This is my problem also. It started this morning after the update. As long as I am 'in' the game everything runs as normal and the food leaves at a normal pace. I can leave the game and go right back in and ALL the food is gone. I do get the coins for it however. But ... the game isn't fun anymore when you have to keep your door blocked to keep your customer happiness meter at 100% simply because ALL the food vanishes. One of the things I enjoyed about the game was getting to see the customers coming in and eating. I do wish they would fix this.
    Thats the thing that happened to me JUST NOW!!...I had put the the food I was cooking all night on my counters and when I closed out of it and then came back in, it was ALL GONE!...I had gotten the coins, but I agree it's alot better to see them come in and eat it..

So, today everything is back to normal. The food is now going out at a normal rate when I go in and out of the game. I'm very pleased. So, was this just a glitch? Anyone know?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast