Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food!!!

New Resident
    I have never had any problems with the game. I dont block door and everything runs well. But i would like to see explanation of "goals" i dont understand collectibles, and how many you have to collect and how do you earn gems without buying. I am always surprised to get rewarded with them.is there a place to see more rules?

Rhino Keeper

All food gone in a flash!

I finally built up lots of food after closing my restaurant. So i opened. Guess what. I went out of the app for 2 minutes, went back in and I'd made 1,533,060 coins. All my food was GONE!
    If only it went that quick in BS. Must be a bug right?

This quick sell is a result of blocking your door. When you do this, you are still selling your inventory. When you unblock your door, the game catches up to our servers and everything appears to disappear.

We do not recommend this strategy as it can result in unintended consequences and we cannot guarantee its effectiveness. Please do not block your door in the future.

New Resident

Restaurant Losing food

I have been playing RS for over a year and loving it. However lately when I open the game some of my food on the counters is missing Twice I opened the game and NO FOOD ON COUNTERS When I closed the game my counters were full and my appliances were cooking. The door was also closed so I had no customers. What happened? This is discouraging HELP HELP HELP. TL please fix this Unhappy Ladypollo

The Honorable Panda
    Blocking your door is not advised.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Blocking your door is not advised.
    Why does this happen only in RS. I play BS with out this problem. Also by not blocking the door,doesn't this also make it hard to keep up on food supply.

New Resident

Food disappearing even when store is closed.

I just want to ask why do my food disappear from the counter even though my restaurant is closed. It's not suppose to happen like that. Since no customers are coming in, then the food are suppose to stay in the counters. This has happened to my restaurant several times.

I just started playing this in my Asus epad. But I've played it before in my iPod iTouch and food don't disappear there.

Hope you can help me with this so I don't have to uninstall. Thanks so much.

What do you have blocking the door? It needs to be a table or chair or a regular decoration, if you use the host table it doesn't actually block it. Using the host table to block is the only way I know that food disappears without visible people entering your restaurant.

New Resident

vanishing food

When I cook my food and place on counters they vanish after a couple hours. I have the door blocked so there are no customers coming in. I first blocked the door because I thought the customers had eaten it all. Turns out the food is just gone! What is going on?

Please do not block the door as it is not a guaranteed strategy of the game.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast