Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food!!!

Host(ess)

Food Disappearing Quickly!

I sent this to Storm8 & it was returned as quick as I hit send!

I can't seem to keep food on the counters! I just made 51,000 of cheese cake + the 5 day goal & all of it is almost gone! No Matter what or how much it is gone 123! Idk why this is happening but I need help!

Thanks for your Help!
    Remember it's not about...
    How Many Breaths we Take..But..
    How Many Moments take our Breath Away! ;-)

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue! I tried contacting Storm8 but nothing! I hope to find help here!

Farm Supplier

All Food disappears on RS & BS

Well their actual wording is ?we have limited support services...and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience ?.
    []
    I lost all of my food today on both games. A pretty significant amount of food. That?s certainly a way to stop my gameplay dead in its tracks.

Ticket Issue -Started 20 stoves w stuffed mushrooms on Tuesday. Thursday am I plated all 20(x3275 servings apiece). I switched out stoves and started cooking new items. Less than 2 hours later I return to find angry customers and NO FOOD! Food does not go that fast in this game. Where is my food?!

Bakery story-same issue.
    12 stoves (x4150 seashell cupcakes). Same time frame. Angry customers. No food!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-14-18 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words / comments

Grand Emperor
    Did you block your restaurant door or other actions to prevent your customers from eating? Seems like you have experienced a quick sell.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you block your restaurant door or other actions to prevent your customers from eating? Seems like you have experienced a quick sell.
    My doors were blocked when I plated my servings. I then unblocked mydoors and switched out stoves/started new food. At this point i had all of my food and open doors. I returned to no food and angry customers.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    My doors were blocked when I plated my servings. I then unblocked mydoors and switched out stoves/started new food. At this point i had all of my food and open doors. I returned to no food and angry customers.
    Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid it is not the game design for us to stop selling food which was why you experienced a quick sell. Leave your doors open while building up your food and you wont get this.

New Resident

Food vanishing

How come my food vanishes even when i have my door blocked to close down from customers?

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid you have just experienced a quick sell. It's not part of the game design for players to block door.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Playing on ipad, version 1.8.2. I am playing the same way for years. Now i can’t keep food on my counters. I have never blocked by doors.
    This problem started a couple of months ago. Do you have any solution?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by calli48 View Post
    Playing on ipad, version 1.8.2. I am playing the same way for years. Now i can’t keep food on my counters. I have never blocked by doors.
    This problem started a couple of months ago. Do you have any solution?
    I'm glad to tell you that quick food consumption rate is not a bug. Try cooking food that yield higher quantities. See the suggestions given by others here in the Discussion thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...FAST!!!!/page7

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast